vcs

Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ
May 4, 2010
✟10,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for my daughter and me. Lots of opposition to keeping a testimony for Christ. Constantly pressured to deny Him by unbelieving family. Please remember us in prayer for strength to endure and for the grace to speak the right things at the right time. Thank you.

ThyLovingkindness

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
✟14,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi friend, I pray for you and baby, and that you are able to surround yourself with Christians, like today, which is Sunday... I pray that the Lord will help you through this, and that the enemy's distractions will be thwarted, sister. God bless you and your little baby!

Reactions: vcs
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Please pray for my daughter and me. Lots of opposition to keeping a testimony for Christ. Constantly pressured to deny Him by unbelieving family. Please remember us in prayer for strength to endure and for the grace to speak the right things at the right time. Thank you.

Bless yer heart and your precious li'l ones. Father protect and oust any plans of the enemy. Defend Your precious daughter against such odds. Grant her favor and send Your guardian angels to surround her and her li'l one. Be a Lamp unto her feel and a Light unto her path. Grant her extraordinary wisdom, discernment, and grace. Guide her heart, mind, words, and her feet. Be her Shepherd. Lead both to still waters, green pastures, and places of rest, in the name of Jesus, amen.

Love,
Brenda ((((hug)))

Upvote 0

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Praying for protection, courage, strength and endurance, for the right word at the right time for your family, that the Lord close up their mouths to stop negative talk and intention toward the Lord and you,

Dear Lord, please be with our dear sister and her daughter, give her protection, courage, strength and endurance, give her the right word at the right time. Please close up the mouths of any who want to speak negatively and protect them both from any evil intent coming against them. Please work miraculously and powerfuly into their lives lift our dear sister who is so precious to you above all her trials and troubles as you promised in Isaiah chapter 40, suround her with peace and love, help her keep calm, and give her clarity and re-new and re-vitalise her spirit. Open up the hearts of her family to hear the pure message of the Gospel, and come to salvation, you are mighty to save, you can do immeasurably more than we can imagine according to your power that is at work within us. Eph 3 v 20. Thank you Lord in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Praying that your lives will be a testimony for Messiah. Praying that you will not feel pressured that you have to talk unbelievers into Heaven or anything, but will simply have spirits ready and willing to be guided if/as the Holy Spirit guides. Praying that pressures will be met with grace and persistance in trusting in our Savior.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying for protection, courage, strength and endurance, for the right word at the right time for your family, that the Lord close up their mouths to stop negative talk and intention toward the Lord and you,

Dear Lord, please be with our dear sister and her daughter, give her protection, courage, strength and endurance, give her the right word at the right time. Please close up the mouths of any who want to speak negatively and protect them both from any evil intent coming against them. Please work miraculously and powerfuly into their lives lift our dear sister who is so precious to you above all her trials and troubles as you promised in Isaiah chapter 40, suround her with peace and love, help her keep calm, and give her clarity and re-new and re-vitalise her spirit. Open up the hearts of her family to hear the pure message of the Gospel, and come to salvation, you are mighty to save, you can do immeasurably more than we can imagine according to your power that is at work within us. Eph 3 v 20. Thank you Lord in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Praying in agreement. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

servant9901

Aug 17, 2012
✟685.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status

praying for you both dear sister..keep heart and be at peace,God is on your side..

Commit your unbelieving family to the Lord for Him to take care of ..Sometimes we have to do that,,God is well able to stop the enemy from attacking..put ur trust in Him..

When the enemy comes in like a flood the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him..Isa

lifting you and your daugther in prayer and your unbelieving family members

God bless
keep the faith sister
Evangelist

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.