Secretly Nancy Drew
May 29, 2014
Somewhere in the South
✟16,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I posted this in the Prayer Team section, too. I'm new here and don't really know the difference between these two sections, so please let me know if it doesn't belong in one of them.

It's a long story, but I have been having a very hard time with apathy, doubt, spiritual exhaustion, and what I think the Bible may be referring to when it talks about double-mindedness. Prayers would be appreciated immensely! My spiritual struggles have gone on for years, and I just want to get past it, be able to trust God and know I'm saved, get rid of whatever part of me wants to fight this so hard, and get on with doing what God wants me to do with my life for Him.

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟810,703.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yahweh doesn't lie (Numbers 23:19) so when doubts come about your salvation, you can immediately replace those doubts with Scriptures such as ""If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." I John 1:9

Encourage you to do a study of Yahweh's names, titles, and attributes. Looked online and these look like good resources to begin Study Resources :: The Names of God in the Old Testament, https://bible.org/article/names-god

Because our spirits believe The Word (John 6:63), we can listen to Scripture such as BibleGateway.com- Audio Bibles Love Psa 145.

Praying, too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, send her any help she needs and let her have trust in you, that she will get help understanding the scriptures. Be there for her and show her you are listening, that you will be there every step of the way. Send her your love, peace, comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

I posted this in the Prayer Team section, too. I'm new here and don't really know the difference between these two sections, so please let me know if it doesn't belong in one of them.

It's a long story, but I have been having a very hard time with apathy, doubt, spiritual exhaustion, and what I think the Bible may be referring to when it talks about double-mindedness. Prayers would be appreciated immensely! My spiritual struggles have gone on for years, and I just want to get past it, be able to trust God and know I'm saved, get rid of whatever part of me wants to fight this so hard, and get on with doing what God wants me to do with my life for Him.

Praying for this
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

Ellwood3

Oct 23, 2013
God's magic forest
✟483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Hello nigheandonn.

Your question reminds me of a song by Josh Wilson called "Right in Front of Me." Struggles and doubts are part of a journey in faith.

Lord, give nigheandonn and anyone else who wants to move forward in faith, your Peace and a heart to follow You.

The song Right in Front of Me from Josh Wilson's Life is not a Snapshot CD:

Josh Wilson - Right in front of me (lyrics) - YouTube

Right Now Wilson has posted 82 videos on YouTube. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/joshwilsonmusic/videos

Wilson is a young, bright man, accomplished in playing many instruments, but Josh Wilson is also very gifted in writing honest lyrics and many of his songs are like prayers. The title of his Life is not a Snapshot album is from the idea that right now is like a snapshot of life, it isn't the whole thing. The bigger picture is as we move forward.

So--Thank you Jesus, for what you have already been doing in nigheandonn to make her want something more than what she has now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nigheandonn

Secretly Nancy Drew
May 29, 2014
Somewhere in the South
✟16,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello nigheandonn.

Your question reminds me of a song by Josh Wilson called "Right in Front of Me." Struggles and doubts are part of a journey in faith.

Lord, give nigheandonn and anyone else who wants to move forward in faith, your Peace and a heart to follow You.

The song Right in Front of Me from Josh Wilson's Life is not a Snapshot CD:

Right Now Wilson has posted 82 videos on YouTube. Here is the link:

Wilson is a young, bright man, accomplished in playing many instruments, but Josh Wilson is also very gifted in writing honest lyrics and many of his songs are like prayers. The title of his Life is not a Snapshot album is from the idea that right now is like a snapshot of life, it isn't the whole thing. The bigger picture is as we move forward.

So--Thank you Jesus, for what you have already been doing in nigheandonn to make her want something more than what she has now.

Thank you! The idea behind the lyrics of that song sound very familiar.
Praying for you.

Thank you!
Google who I am in Christ and speak these scriptures out loud anytime doubt comes. God loves you and the enemy can never snatch you out of Gods hands.

Thanks!

Upvote 0