Calgary
✟22,961.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've seen quite a few doctors since this all started in August of last year. They've tried everything but cannot diagnose me with anything specific. The doctors did all the testing they could possibly do. I need spiritual help. I've tried novenas, litanies, rosaries, etc. and nothing has worked, thus far. Please pray to the ALMIGHTY for me. I need answers from HIM. I need prayer. Powerful prayer. I plead the blood of Jesus over my life.

Last edited:

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,483.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Lord, I pray You are using this time of testing to draw Tyler closer to You, as Your Spirit ministers to him with all comfort. It is only in You that the trials of this life make sense. I pray for healing, but I pray more that Tyler relies on you no matter what. In the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Amen.

Upvote 0

Wyatt A.

Apr 23, 2022
Baywood-Los Osos
✟31,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
I've seen quite a few doctors since this all started in August of last year. They've tried everything but cannot diagnose me with anything specific. The doctors did all the testing they could possibly do. I need spiritual help. I've tried novenas, litanies, rosaries, etc. and nothing has worked, thus far. Please pray to the ALMIGHTY for me. I need answers from HIM. I need prayer. Powerful prayer. I plead the blood of Jesus over my life.
Do you read the Bible?

Upvote 0