UK-Labour
:crossrc:Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

Upvote 0

Nikki1445

Sep 15, 2016
Houston
✟10,910.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, we come before you today to pray for your precious children who have lost their loved ones. Lord, You are the ultimate comforter for those who are in mourning, so in Jesus name, I declare comfort and peace in their grieving hearts. We confess that you Lord, are their rock, their fortress, and their Savior in whom they will find ultimate comfort, peace, and protection. You are their shield, and their strength. As they call on you in this difficult time, you have promised to answer. We believe that you will be with them during this period of bereavement, rescue them from their grief. Continue to surround them with family, friends and loved ones who will lift them up and offer words of comfort and support. May they feel an overwhelming sense of peace brought by the Holy spirit. Give them sweet and restful sleep. Father, remove the spirit of heaviness, and give them garments of praise. In due time, bless their lives to overflow with laughter and joy again. As they take refuge in you, please help them to put their complete trust in you. And though we may not always fully understand why bad things happen to good people, your understanding is beyond comprehension. So Heavenly father, we thank you for stengthening us with you as our foundation. Above everything else, help us to keep this in the forefront of our minds, that despite losing a loved one, you will never leave us nor forsake us. More specifically, unfortunately it's not biblical to pray for someone who has already died, but I want to lift Laura's family and friends up in prayer. Holy Spirit, guide them through this very difficult time. Lord, this was a horrible tragedy and only you know what Laura truly went through. Heavenly father, I declare peace over all grieving hearts. Thank you Lord for your grace and mercy over each and every one of us. In Your mighty and precious name I pray, Jesus, Amen.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
More specifically, unfortunately it's not biblical to pray for someone who has already died, but I want to lift Laura's family and friends up in prayer. Holy Spirit, guide them through this very difficult time. Lord, this was a horrible tragedy and only you know what Laura truly went through. Heavenly father, I declare peace over all grieving hearts. Thank you Lord for your grace and mercy over each and every one of us. In Your mighty and precious name I pray, Jesus, Amen.

Thank you Nikki for this wonderful prayer...I bless and thank the Lord every day for my dear son and the time that I had him.
I pray for the family and friends of Laura, that they may feel your presence with them today, in Jesus name

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's tough to be alone and right when you think you can make it with "just" God, an anniversary of a loved one, no longer in this bodily form, comes along and weakens your heart and maybe your resolve to battle this life. Sol, I miss you so much!
upload_2016-10-12_16-18-27.png

Upvote 0

Nikki1445

Sep 15, 2016
Houston
✟10,910.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you Nikki for this wonderful prayer...I bless and thank the Lord every day for my dear son and the time that I had him.
I pray for the family and friends of Laura, that they may feel your presence with them today, in Jesus name
To God be all the glory. God bless you and your family

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father, thank you that you have prepared a place for us in your kingdom, thank you that those who have died are with you in your heavenly home.
We pray for your comfort for those of us who are left behind, in Jesus name
animated_candle.gif~c200

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father, I bring all our dearly loved, now with you in glory, as we grieve for them, I listen to this song and join in singing to you...You are my All in All

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sheamiao

Apr 26, 2013
Remarkable
✟23,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can we please pray for all those people who have lost loved ones. I have recently lost someone due to suicide and I want to pray for her family. I only knew her a short time and the young lady was a member of this forum Her name was Laura can we please pray for her.

Father god I pray for all those people who have lost loved ones in the past and I pray especially for Laura. Lord you knew the situation between why she did it. Lord I am praying and hoping that she is safe with you Lord. Lord I also pray for her family and for her 2 twin daughters she left behind. Lord please be with the family. Lord minister to the family. Protect them from any harm that may come there way. In jesus name i ask this amen

If you have lost loved ones for any reason or through suicide then please pray here
father, i love you. i know U are on the throne, U have seen what happened.Father we pray U take the root of the devil out from people, let this not happen to anybody again, because U love us , please be rooted in us , let us really love eachother . May Laura rest in U cos it is not she kill herself , it is the dark one . please help the two Child , please please heal their trauma , no matter what it takes, please totally heal them , let them grow into something U want them to , because father in U all things are possible, we praise U all the time .

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord be with those whove lost family members and lost ones esp this time of year when families get together, we miss those whove passed its just not really the same. You do say you need to go away and send the comforter...may we all know the comfort only you can provide in Jesus name.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SeekerOfChrist94

Grandma ♡ June 26, 1942 - January 10, 2017 5:32 pm
Apr 21, 2013
Texas
✟54,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My grandma Barbara passed away at the age of 74 on Tuesday, January 10th, 2017 at 5:32 pm. The official time on the death certificate is 6:52 pm, but my mom was in the room when it really happened at 5:32 pm.

She lived with me and my parents here in Texas for the past five years. I was her only granddaughter. Since moving here, her health rapidly declined and she ended up having a very severe form of dementia. The last time she walked was around July or August and she had a very bad fall in October.

Last Saturday, the 7th, she refused to eat. She ate about three tiny pancakes and drank some water, but her body was breaking down and refused nourishment. She ended up sleeping all day on Monday on oxygen. That day was the last day we both spoke to each other, and when we did, it was while she was in a demented state. I woke early on Tuesday morning and watched her for a little while as she slept, breathing through her oxygen tank. Her lungs and heart were shutting down, causing the 'death rattle' breathing that I thought was her snoring. I kissed her goodbye a few hours later and gave her a hug. I was gone when she passed at 5:32 pm and was not told until I got home after 8 pm.

My mom made her peace with my grandma and stayed in my grandma's room all day Monday and Tuesday. My grandma was awake one moment on Tuesday to say hello to my cousin's son. She also woke up to tell my mom she loved her, but after that she slept. She passed away in her sleep.

Please pray for me and my family, I am taking it the hardest out of my family of three. This is the first time I've lost someone so close to me. We are all grieving and suffering.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

DusmoProkuon

Southwestern Zealot
Jan 25, 2017
Southwest, U.S.A.
✟9,594.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father of the Cosmos, I supplicate you with my kin in Christ for those who have been stricken with bereavement in some point of their lifetime. As Your scriptures promise, You will act as a husband to the widow, a father to the orphan, and whatsoever role in human relationships to comfort their hearts, because Your love is deep to encompass them. You sympathize with us through the awfulness that life can be sometimes monitoring us from first to last, so You know the degree of our sorrows and griefs. You are the panacea to our heart's wounds knowing the circumstances for those reasons fully how to remedy it so that we may no more be stricken. Unto those people yearning, may they be assured You will accompany them and wipe away their tears if memories resurface. Thank you, Jesus, for granting our prayers. I pray that everyone may hear good tidings of it "coming to pass" in our world. Ah'men.

• Prayers
Upvote 0