✟18,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello everyone! :wave:

My husband needs some prayers right now. He was offered a promotion at work last night and he isn't sure what the right decision is. He wants me to pray for him, as well as our family, and I told him I would put in a prayer request on here for him as well. He wants to do God's will in this situation and he wants to make sure it is God's will before taking the promotion.

He is a painter at HEIL, a company that makes garbage trucks. He is one of many who paint the trucks. And last night his supervisor asked him if he would consider being the 2nd shift coordinator. While this would be a great opportunity for him and us, we want to make sure it is God's will before he takes it. So, if you guys could please just pray for God's will to be done in this situation, that would be great! Thank you all so much and God bless!!! :hug:

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Jennie726 said:

My husband needs some prayers right now. He was offered a promotion at work last night and he isn't sure what the right decision is. He wants me to pray for him, as well as our family, and I told him I would put in a prayer request on here for him as well. He wants to do God's will in this situation and he wants to make sure it is God's will before taking the promotion.

He is a painter at HEIL, a company that makes garbage trucks. He is one of many who paint the trucks. And last night his supervisor asked him if he would consider being the 2nd shift coordinator. While this would be a great opportunity for him and us, we want to make sure it is God's will before he takes it. So, if you guys could please just pray for God's will to be done in this situation, that would be great! Thank you all so much and God bless!!! :hug:
Jesus I pray that this person make the correct decision and that Gods Will be done. I pray for success and the right choice in this matter. In Jesus Name I Pray . Amen:crossrc:

Upvote 0

Jennie726

Blessed Mommy & Wife
Feb 20, 2006
Alabama, USA
✟18,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
wendyt3350 said:
Wow! Sounds like your hubby knows his job! And that his higher up's think so, too. Sounds great! I'll say a :prayer: prayer for your husband. :hug:
Thank you! He is a very hard worker and has been there 3 years now. He loves his work and everyone he works with respects him as a man. I know this would be a wonderful opportunity for him. He knows a lot about his work and I know he would do a great job, but we still want to make sure this is God's will before he takes it. So, thank you for the prayers!!! :)

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jennie726 said:

Father, may you make your will known to this husband without doubt. May he have confirmation from you and may he do well as he moves up the ladder. May the family be blessed and may they give you all the praise. In Jesus name, I pray. amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums