East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
All satisfactory at GP on Monday. Thursday I see Consultant Surgeon. Please pray.
I will pray, so pleased it went well at the GP.
I pray for complete healing and a good and successful day on Thursday, in Jesus name Amen

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I will pray, so pleased it went well at the GP.
I pray for complete healing and a good and successful day on Thursday, in Jesus name Amen
Thankyou so much. Hope you are feeling better soon. God bless you!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am so grateful that my Consultant Surgeon has told me that all is clear in my lungs. This is a marvelous answer to prayer. It was 6 weeks ago that I was taken by ambulance to hospital with chest and side pains. After thorough tests and x- rays I was told in A and E by a doctor that I had shadows on my lungs and had terminal lung cancer. I was taken into a ward and immediately put on oxygen and they gave me a trolley to push with an oxygen tank on it to use when going to the toilet. As I pushed that every day I felt I was 'walking in the shadow of the valley of death'. A CT Scan was taken and a couple of days later the Consultant Surgeon told me that he did"nt think that the shadows were caused by cancer,but pnemonia. He said I would have another scan after 4 weeks and a review after 6 weeks. I went for that review today and he pronounced me clear. Thankyou to all who prayed!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for my granddaughter who has flat feet and is suffering with them. I pray for healing and co operation from my daughter to get the right treatment.
Praying for your daughter and her health needs. May she seek the right treatment.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Today we are going to visit my wife's parents and help them. It is now a year since my wife's sister went to be with the Lord and we shall be meeting with her husband and others to give thanks for a beautiful Christian lady.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Today we are going to visit my wife's parents and help them. It is now a year since my wife's sister went to be with the Lord and we shall be meeting with her husband and others to give thanks for a beautiful Christian lady.
I pray for your family and for the blessings of the Lord to be poured out in abundance today

• Prayers
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This period last year a cousin went to be with the Lord. Then an aunty who was 101 years old and then my wife's sister. All were Christians. We will meet again!
This is wonderful...my parents, aunt, and my dear son who returned to the Lord... and dear friends who died, we will meet again...

• Agree
Upvote 0