Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying wherever you may be, the Lord clear the way for your joy and fellowship, setting the stage for your strength in Him! Amen!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying wherever you may be, the Lord clear the way for your joy and fellowship, setting the stage for your strength in Him! Amen!
Hi rock' I so appreciate your posts. I am still adjusting to life without my husband Peter.
I have family who live nearby and a Church to attend on Sundays. My lovely daughter has me teaching piano at her music academy for a couple of hours, 3 days every week. Plus, There are lots of amazing Christian books to read and of course the Bible.
I am reading books by Eric Mataxis and Michael Heiser, the later is my latest find.
Peter and I were married all of our adult life, but the Lord is so gracious and I am blessed.

• Friendly
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi rock' I so appreciate your posts. I am still adjusting to life without my husband Peter.
I have family who live nearby and a Church to attend on Sundays. My lovely daughter has me teaching piano at her music academy for a couple of hours, 3 days every week. Plus, There are lots of amazing Christian books to read and of course the Bible.
I am reading books by Eric Mataxis and Michael Heiser, the later is my latest find.
Peter and I were married all of our adult life, but the Lord is so gracious and I am blessed.
How often I have wondered how you are fairing in his absence. But these things are good and seems to be a right course, the grace of God quietly showing you the way, , may His peace be amply yours dear sis!

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Request petitions for justice to prevail in the ongoing hearings that are highly conspiratorial, thereby highly ignored in regards to the US FBI, DOJ, IRS as well as the current occupant of the White House and family members. No matter how convincing the evidence appears, all those implicated in this possibly damaging national security, are considered innocent until proven GUILTY.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Since He is able to do "exceeding above", then no harm done praying for every last prayer forum, sub-forum on CF. Even here Lord, anoint each with the aroma of her glory each time hunger and thirst seeks to be satisfied. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for Israel! And join in your prayer for peace and strength. I have been watching YouTube for updates. I pray that they will be delivered from wicked and evil people.
The Lord is faithful.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Continuing to hold up each of our own countrymen, Kings, Presidents and all subsequent officials under them. That what may attempt to entangle, would release itself to a wonder clearing, even an opening touch from the Master to consider a walk in this world by uncommon visitations of past or future.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Continuing to hold up each of our own countrymen, Kings, Presidents and all subsequent officials under them. That what may attempt to entangle, would release itself to a wonder clearing, even an opening touch from the Master to consider a walk in this world by uncommon visitations of past or future.
It is so good to pray these prayers

• Friendly
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for our King, who is undergoing treatment for cancer.
Dear Father, bless him and grant your healing. Bring him into a full knowledge of your grace.

Upvote 0