Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I just ran across this verse in an old journal of mine that i had wrote when i was going through a very "dragging-of-the-soul" chapter in my journey.

"But You, O Lord, are a Shield for me, my glory, and the Lifter of my head." ~Psalm 3:3

Praying, dear hearts (((hug)))

Upvote 0
Feb 19, 2013
✟65,227.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hi im dylan im 16 and have aspergers paranoia genrel anxiety and depression please pray for me. i pray every night to jesus about my problems but doesnt seem to help maybe it will if someone else does..

Heavenly father, I pray for Dylan, that he would sense your presence and know that you're right there with him. I pray that you would ease the anxiety and lift the depression. Restore his hope and strength, and surround him with your perfect peace. In Jesus name amen.

Upvote 0
May 18, 2012
Missouri Ozarks
✟16,544.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
hi im dylan im 16 and have aspergers paranoia genrel anxiety and depression please pray for me. i pray every night to jesus about my problems but doesnt seem to help maybe it will if someone else does..

Dylan, You are special and God made you that way for a purpose. I have a son who is Asperger's and I understand how difficult life can be for you, but always remember God knows why you have the disability and what he has in mind for you. "And we know all things work together for good to them that love the Lord..." Romans 8:28

You will be in my prayers as is my son.:prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0

mkama88

Apr 21, 2013
✟15,536.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I tried doing business,lost alot of money,still in school,repeating modules that i failed.
If u have read my few threads u would know that,i never had a praise report in my life…
it’s hard coping with life sometimes with all these stress,…i’m thankful few days ago,was prayed for from my anxiety n it was really bad…i almost quit school….couldn’t focus on my studies,stopped doing anything.
All i want is to be at ease,my head sometimes feels like it’s racing feeling like,if God doesn’t come sooooooooon,i won’t have any sense of purpose occupying n doing nothing but worry, about what God’s will is for me.it pains me,when i have gone from university to university for 6 years now,changing modules,courses,failing repeating trying to figure out What is it i’m suppose to do……i hear few christians telling me that God spoke to them about my life,that God will do amazing things in my life,but my situation that im in is just SAD!!
Just felt like talking n expressing my frustration here,hoping someone can sympathize,it’s hard when one is in a spiritual warefare at the same time trying to get on their feet from a beat up life.
The list can never stop i can type here forever,I just wish the Lord can hear me n restore me,nbless me coz i really need it…it’s insanity trying to do the same thing over n over n expecting a solution…I pray here n there,i talk to people colleagues n they help me out in prayers.but…i have 6 repeat modules this semester
wpml_sad.gif
plus 2 supps( not confirmed)…n the semester is extremely short plust minus 4 months..
I’m so tired of this i wanted to quit n go live in the country,i don’t like the city life,too exhausting for me…i’m tired……i’m 24 n i hope i get married soon in near future so i can escape the city,it’s moving too fast can’t keep up…saints pray for me…
in conclusion……i need ur prayers urgent!! n i got a word somewhere last week as i was flippin the bible that i should hang in there n not give up!! because God knows the stuff that are happening…..this year has been extremely difficult, for mee way too hard for me handle,i need God to let me free n make me something bless me,give me purpose,im tired of seeing others come n go succeed n im still STAGNANT!!

Upvote 0

misfit76

*LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE*PRAY*
Jul 30, 2013
USA
✟20,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord Jesus I pray for your healing hand upon all of us who are afflicted by mental illnesses Lord. I know what it is like to have a mental illness and to be suicidal and it is an awful feeling Lord. I pray that you will free us from these bonds Lord, lift us and and bless us. In the Precious Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟28,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Praying for a friend, Peggy, who is very seriously ill with conjestive heart failure, kidney disease, a recent staph infection, and COPD. She is suffering from depression mainly over her condition. She needs healing. Praying for God's touch on her body, soul, and spirit..especially on her state of mind. God, grant her to find hope in you! :amen:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Dear Lord Jesus I pray for your healing hand upon all of us who are afflicted by mental illnesses Lord. I know what it is like to have a mental illness and to be suicidal and it is an awful feeling Lord. I pray that you will free us from these bonds Lord, lift us and and bless us. In the Precious Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.

Praying in agreement (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
May 18, 2012
Missouri Ozarks
✟16,544.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Lord, please help those of us with depression to keep going and to face each day in your strength. Help us to always remember that you're right here with us. Thank you that we don't have to go through it alone. In Jesus name amen

Father, I too wish add my plea to this prayer. Help us to hold on to your hand. In Jesus name. Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.