Not open for further replies.

mkama88

Apr 21, 2013
✟15,536.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
sometimes infact most of the time,life is BORING N ROUTINE....
why so empty!! do i feel like i'm just going throu the motion...
nothing new under the sun......i'm not happy with my life,each year is another struggle,
WHAT AM I CREATED FOR :'( TO LIVE N GET SO BORED I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE%%%%%%%%%%#####$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Upvote 0

midnightsparkles

Aug 18, 2013
✟7,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi guys and girls! :) I don't know if I'm in the right spot as I am new to this website but I would like to make a prayer request. I am 16 years old and still figuring out who I am and things, I would have never imagined myself having this problem but I have been watching inappropriate content. And to make it worse I've watched lesbian inappropriate content. I know it sounds bad and I want nothing to do with it anymore. I am a virgin and I have never had a boyfriend nor a girlfriend and believe me I never want a girlfriend. I know that teens go through a lot of dumb thoughts at this age but I really want these thoughts gone. I have dreams and plans of being married and having little babies and I would never wanna harm that by these horrible demonic inappropriate content thoughts in my head, I need them out and I know the only way I can get them out is by the grace of God. Please with the strength of your prayers and God Oh Mighty's help I will be able to forever and get over this for good.​
Thanks, and always God Bless :)

Upvote 0

ChrisBot

Version 7.0 Beta
Christian Forums Staff
Supporter
Nov 18, 2001
The Web
✟59,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status