West Midlands
✟24,718.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
This has been on my heart for a very very long time. Over the past few weeks I have noticed people needing prayer for people who are sucidal and harming themselves. I would like to say that i have been there on a number of occasions. 1) as i was a child growing up and then in adulthood and I know exactly what you are going through. There are times when I have wanted to end my life but I found hope in Jesus. Jesus understands all we are going through and he is there threw thick and thin.

My words are never give up hope you are special you are the apple of jesus eye. He collects all your tears in a bottle. He knows your pain.

I pray for each and every one who has family members who are going through difficult times and i am there with you.

You are welcome to PM me at any time. Also please click on this link it will take you to the depression part of the forum

http://www.christianforums.com/f393/

Last edited:

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟752,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Lord, we pray for Your mercy to heal those who suffer from these afflictions in that they will come to know the salvation given by Jesus Christ and though we be unworthy servants, that we will all share in Your grace.:crosseo:

Upvote 0

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi Angelbug :wave:

Uniting My Prayers With Yours...:groupray:

For all the souls in this world...:prayer:

Who are experiencing Mental Health Issues...:prayer:

I especially offer up my sister today....:prayer:

That She will be healed...:prayer:

Of all her mental health issues.....:prayer:

To take total control of her life....:prayer:

And to stop the sinful life She is currently living...:prayer:

And I Claim This Very Special Healing Now...:prayer:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: "In The Name Of Jesus Christ!" :clap::clap::clap::clap:

AMEN!
:amen:

Upvote 0

Angelbug

Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2007
West Midlands
✟24,718.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Amen sister Billiefan you are in my prayers and all those who are supporting and caring for people who have mental health problems and suicidal thoughts. Please let god in and heal your mind it is not a nice place to be in and i have been there.

Upvote 0

Ace_of_Spades

~skadoosh~
May 21, 2010
Indiana
✟15,506.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Definately praying... It makes me depressed everytime I think about this. Of how many people, both young and old, go through things like abuse, depression, suicidal thoughts, and self harm. I have had friends that have wanted to kill themselves. I have talked to many people who have gone through self injury... It really saddens me to think about how real depression and pain is through out our country... Through out our world.. Sometimes I really wish I could do more than pray...

But still won't stop...
:praying:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This has been on my heart for a very very long time. Over the past few weeks I have noticed people needing prayer for people who are sucidal and harming themselves. I would like to say that i have been there on a number of occasions. 1) as i was a child growing up and then in adulthood and I know exactly what you are going through. There are times when I have wanted to end my life but I found hope in Jesus. Jesus understands all we are going through and he is there threw thick and thin.

My words are never give up hope you are special you are the apple of jesus eye. He collects all your tears in a bottle. He knows your pain.

I pray for each and every one who has family members who are going through difficult times and i am there with you.

You are welcome to PM me at any time. Also please click on this link it will take you to the depression part of the forum

Depression - Christian Forums
God bless your ministry and count me as a prayer partner. We will ask together as brother and sister in Christ Jesus, nothing will be denied our requests. It is His will that any two of us who agree, that our prayers be answered. Amen.

Upvote 0

Angelbug

Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2007
West Midlands
✟24,718.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Thank you very very much for all the support.

I am praying for my country and my town I live in and for my church I belong to. I thank you for my Pastor who is big on depression. People dont realise it is an illness, and more and more people are being diagnosed even stars who you think are living a normal life.

Lord i pray for Birmingham England lord and England itself. I pray for all those who fear there lives and have had difficulties in there lifes. I pray to you Father that you will break the spirit of self harming, depression, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, and anything else they may fear. I pray for peace in there lives and that they will come to know you Jesus. I pray for there families to who may not know what to do, or say. Lord I thank you that you have healed me from self harm and my suicidal thoughts. You have always been there even through my difficulties and I know i have not been a easy person but I love you FATHER. You will never leave me or forsake me., Lord I pray for you to continue in my life. If it was not for you Father I dont know where I would be today. I pray for everyone lord outside england who live abroad. I pray for peace and harmony and that we can all get on and spread the goood news. You said that this would never be an easy journey,

I ask this in your mighty name Jesus

You catch the tears that we all cry and I thank you for that.

Amen

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So thank you, I'll just wait on Jesus on my own. You religious creeps, who are WORSE than the world, can have your "churches".
lol, I'm not like that. I love you as my brother and I'm not unique in this. I for one know I'm guilty of all sin. Jesus forgave us all who believe in His sacrifice and that He is the Son of God. Don't give up on fellowship. It's not only about you. We all need each other desperately.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.