Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,985.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:.." John 10:10

An example:
"And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts."
Mark 4:15

Recommend prayer strategy?

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
One thing I have started to do is to keep a diary especially for prayer. Every day in the week is reserved for friends etc who have asked for prayer. An old retired vicar told me about his system, only he used a month...I believe I am about the 3rd of the month on his list. It would have to be flexible of course, but it is something to think about. Lists of people to pray for can become overwhelming otherwise.
This is just part of an overall plan, everyone has their own and I would be interested to hear about them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I recommend,'The Hour That Changes The World',by Dick Eastman. 'A Practical Plan For Personal Prayer'
Yes, I have that book! somewhere...must look it up

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.