BC, Canada
✟16,101.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Please pray for the families of two open-air preachers in Boynton, Florida. They were shot after preaching to a 18 yr. old man, who shot one in the head and the other in the back while he was trying to get away, according to the news. They were 23 and 24 yrs old.

Please, pray for the man who did the shooting as well.

I don't have many details but was made aware of this on Facebook and was moved to pray for these people. I'm sure if you want more details such as names they would be available online. May God hold and comfort the families of these men of God, while they grieve.

Reactions: Revived

LoverofMuzik

Hi everybody !! :)
Dec 3, 2009
BC, Canada
✟16,101.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thanks to each one of you who wrote and were a part of this thread. :clap: :wave:I googled what happened and got this website. If interested, click on the link for further information.

http://http://www.worthynews.com/7531-news-alert-street-preachers-killed-in-united-states

Again, thank you so much, each and every one of you for standing up and saying you would take the time to pray, God bless !! :amen:

Feel free to comment further and/or pray...

Blessings,
Loverof Muzik

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Such a terrible thing.

Father God, may You take this terrible event and work it out for the good. Comfort family and friends of those who were shot and killed. May You convict and hold the killers responsible. Make them accountable, and lead them to You so the blood shed will not have been in vain, In Jesus Name, Amen .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums