Prayer Request

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟144,835.00
Faith
Christian
Today my mom asked me if I wanted to join a dating site. She asks me this question every couple of months or so. I usually try to dodge the question. I've tried dating sites before. Most of these dating sites I've found you have to pay to actually get to know someone, and the free ones are no good. I don't want to pay to find love, and now with covid around it's made things even more difficult. I'm actually fine being alone the rest of my life, but I want to find someone and get married for my mom and for my family. I want my parents to see me married. Because if my parents aren't around then God shouldn't even bother. I have made a promise to God that I will stop certain bad habits if God will help me find me a good woman within the next year. I know we shouldn't make promises to God, but as that saying goes, desperate times calls for desperate measures. Please pray for an answered prayer. Thank you.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Today my mom asked me if I wanted to join a dating site. She asks me this question every couple of months or so. I usually try to dodge the question. I've tried dating sites before. Most of these dating sites I've found you have to pay to actually get to know someone, and the free ones are no good. I don't want to pay to find love, and now with covid around it's made things even more difficult. I'm actually fine being alone the rest of my life, but I want to find someone and get married for my mom and for my family. I want my parents to see me married. Because if my parents aren't around then God shouldn't even bother. I have made a promise to God that I will stop certain bad habits if God will help me find me a good woman within the next year. I know we shouldn't make promises to God, but as that saying goes, desperate times calls for desperate measures. Please pray for an answered prayer. Thank you.

Awww.

Father, thank You for MrMoe. I pray that you will bring the right person along in his life whether online or offline to be able to share his life with. I pray that she will be a Godly woman who will care about him and his family and that they will not rush anything, but take things slowly and get to know each other. I ask for MrMoe to have the right opportunities to meet these kind of ladies and give him wisdom as to how to handle online dating sites if that is the way you want him to go. I ask that he will be able to find a church that is safely open, so that he can fellowship with other people and have more opportunity presented also. I pray that He will keep his hope and trust in You for these matters and not let anything put a wedge in his relationship with You. Help Him to know this isn't something he has to bribe You about, but that You love him and want to satisfy the desires of his heart. Thank You for what You are doing in his life. In Jesus Name, Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would bring the woman He wants you to marry into your life, and that you would listen for God's voice concerning who to marry. I also pray that in the meantime God helps you and your mother to wait patiently.

Upvote 0