✟11,012.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Hello,

I'm currently learning about Christianity and a close friend of mine is helping me with some questions I have and we regularly discuss the Bible and scriptures.

The church they belong to is a "Message" church. They don't necessarily believe in "The Message" because of the emphasis on William Branham and his teachings.

My friend wants to leave this church and focus on the Bible, Jesus, God and becoming closer to the Christianity of the Bible and not a church that condemns people who don't agree that William Branham was a prophet and that God spoke through him.

They have already spoken with some close friends who go to the same church, they also have the same doubts and want to leave to persue the truth in the Gospel, instead of Branhamism. My friend has told one of their family members but it is seen as blasphemy if anyone speaks against the church or Branham.

I'm kindly requesting prayers for my friend and their family. To soften their heart to God's Word and to seek truth, instead of following cult of Branhamism.

Thank you and may God be with you all.

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christians and Christianity seekers, need to always seek a Bible-only gathering, and not the religious ideas of so many so-called churches, who just speak of God; and their own interpretation of that. That means those who do not invent things to please, entertain, and deviate from "all the counsel of God".
Also, it needs to be a gathering of those who value the Gospels, Epistles, and New Testament teachings on Redemption way, Church truth, Spiritual life, as taught in the New Testament. That is how to learn Christianity, I have learned in over 60 years walking with God in Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

I'm currently learning about Christianity and a close friend of mine is helping me with some questions I have and we regularly discuss the Bible and scriptures.

The church they belong to is a "Message" church. They don't necessarily believe in "The Message" because of the emphasis on William Branham and his teachings.

My friend wants to leave this church and focus on the Bible, Jesus, God and becoming closer to the Christianity of the Bible and not a church that condemns people who don't agree that William Branham was a prophet and that God spoke through him.

They have already spoken with some close friends who go to the same church, they also have the same doubts and want to leave to persue the truth in the Gospel, instead of Branhamism. My friend has told one of their family members but it is seen as blasphemy if anyone speaks against the church or Branham.

I'm kindly requesting prayers for my friend and their family. To soften their heart to God's Word and to seek truth, instead of following cult of Branhamism.

Thank you and may God be with you all.

Father I pray for epoh and for his friend and family. I pray that You will lead them into all Truth of Your Word. Thank You that salvation is free to anyone willing to receive it. I pray that they will confess with their mouth Jesus as Lord and believe in their hearts that God has raised Him from the dead as Romans 10:9 says, so that they will be saved. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0