Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Father God through Jesus name I come against that which binds the mother.. and bind it from affecting her any longer!! I loose healing, peace, strength and hope.. Father we give You praise for this precious mother.. Father we come against satan.. and rebuke him.. and we steal from him.. We pray this woman is made well and is loosed from all her infirmites through Jesus name.. amen

Upvote 0

Strongfaith

Aug 8, 2007
Arkansas
✟15,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Amen!!! Please lord I come to you again on my knees with an open heart asking you to please heal my mother! Please heal her and stop further destruction of this awful disease! You are the healer and i know you will heal her. I have soo much faith in you and you said that if we pray in faith you will answer our prayers. I am praying in faith Lord! Please be with my wonderful mother. I ask you to please bind this disease and cast it out of her body. In your amazing name I pray! Amen!!

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for your prayers. It is a new year and I know this one will be better! God please continue to heal my mother and stop this disease in its tracks! Take it away Lord!! In your name I pray Amen!!!
Christian.gif

Father I pray You enter and meet all needs. This I pray in Jesus Name Father.
Amen

__________________​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for your prayers. It is a new year and I know this one will be better! God please continue to heal my mother and stop this disease in its tracks! Take it away Lord!! In your name I pray Amen!!!

Father God thank You for this new year.. Thank You also for the gift of prayer.. fellowship one with another..
God I come into agreement with my sister.. For complete healing for her mother.. and that this disease is stopped in its track.. Father that it is removed and that restoration begins!! Yes Yes Lord in Your name.. amen

Upvote 0

ChristianCandy

Live Well, Laugh Often, and Love the Lord!
Jul 31, 2004
Canada
✟61,150.00
Faith
SDA
I am praying for your mother StrongFaith. :prayer:

Father, I lift StrongFaith's mom up to You & I ask in the name of Jesus, my Divine Physician, that You be merciful to her & grant her a healing from above. Your Word says You want Your children to prosper & be whole and we know that Your Word will not return to You void. I claim the promise of healing for her mother today. Thank-you Jesus for Your healing blood. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Strongfaith

Aug 8, 2007
Arkansas
✟15,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father God thank You for this new year.. Thank You also for the gift of prayer.. fellowship one with another..
God I come into agreement with my sister.. For complete healing for her mother.. and that this disease is stopped in its track.. Father that it is removed and that restoration begins!! Yes Yes Lord in Your name.. amen
Yes father we all come in agreement! Please Lord restore my mothers body to full health and heal her! Take away this disease and cast it away. In your amazing name I pray amen!

Upvote 0