Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift this family up to You. We know that nothing comes as a surprise to You and nothing comes to us that does not pass thru Your hands first. I ask that You intervene in this and bring healing and restoration. I pray that You give this family strength and comfort, we know that Your Word tells us Your grace is sufficient, please flood them with Your grace and love. Thank You Father for loving us so very much, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

Strongfaith

Aug 8, 2007
Arkansas
✟15,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father God, I lift this family up to You. We know that nothing comes as a surprise to You and nothing comes to us that does not pass thru Your hands first. I ask that You intervene in this and bring healing and restoration. I pray that You give this family strength and comfort, we know that Your Word tells us Your grace is sufficient, please flood them with Your grace and love. Thank You Father for loving us so very much, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie
Thank you Leslie!!! I come in agreement with Leslie Lord, intervene in this and bring healing and restoration to my mother! We love you and in your name we pray amen!

Upvote 0

Strongfaith

Aug 8, 2007
Arkansas
✟15,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am praying for your mother StrongFaith. :prayer:

Father, I lift StrongFaith's mom up to You & I ask in the name of Jesus, my Divine Physician, that You be merciful to her & grant her a healing from above. Your Word says You want Your children to prosper & be whole and we know that Your Word will not return to You void. I claim the promise of healing for her mother today. Thank-you Jesus for Your healing blood. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
Amen!!! and thank you so much for your prayers!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strongfaith

Aug 8, 2007
Arkansas
✟15,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father in heaven,
Please heal Debbie and give her every good blessing. Bless StrongFaith with assurance of your care and compassion. Thank you. Amen.
Amen Lord, I come in agreement kdrmckinney. Please lord I rebuke this disease out of my moms body. She receives your healing with an open heart and mind! Intervene lord and take control and cast this disease out of her body! Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.