Arkansas
✟15,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes father...thank you for eveyrthing you do and everything you will do...please wrap your loving, healing arms around my mother and heal her brain. We rebuke this disease out of her body and we pray that her body will be renewed back to full health! In your holy name I pray !! Amen!

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Still praying, twice daily. :) Hoping it helps.

Lord Jesus, when there was no earthly cure for blindness, You cured it. I ask that You do the same for Strongfaith's mother, Jesus. The doctors say there is no cure, but we know that YOU are the cure. If it is not Your will that she be healed, I pray that you will keep her symptoms small, and her heart large. Amen.

Praying in agreement. All things are possible through you Father! Thank you for hearing each of these loving prayers. In Jeus name, may THY will be done. Draw this family closer to you and to each other. Thank you for the loving daughter you have given to this soon to be healed mom. Amen:amen:

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:hug:

Jesus, You see everything and know everything. You see how Strongfaith has suffered worry and how she prays for her mom to be well. Please God, hear her prayers and those who agree for this mom, Debbie to be touched by Gods power. Please help her brain to continue to function well and help her to deal with this knowledge about the Huntingtons disease. Please help this family through this fiery trial. Be close to them and comfort them, keep up their spirits and renew their strength.
All this knowledge is just recent , and they are shocked by this situation. Please help them Lord. have mercy on them and show them Your Love, Presence and be their Comforter today and tomorrow as well. Amen. Lord. help Your people. Amen.
:groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Father God thank You for hearing our prayers for this womans healing!! We give You praise for answering us.. We will not look to what is happening in the flesh.. but we look expectantly to You always.. Giving thanks and praising You.. For we know You only give good gifts.. and always answer when Your children cry!! To You be all the glory for this womans outcome!! Halleujah.. In Jesus name. amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.