Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I ask by brothers and sisters to pray with me for those who were and are being affected by this tragedy. May the families and friends of those who have lost their lives be comforted and resources provided for all of those who have been displaced. Apparently there was an issue with the warning systems so I pray this is fixed as well for the future.

Here are some photos: PHOTOS: Tsunami set off by volcanic eruption kills more than 200 in Indonesia.

Last edited:

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I ask by brothers and sisters to pray with me for those who were and are being affected by this tragedy. May the families and friends of those who have lost their lives be comforted and resources provided for all of those who have been displaced. Apparently there was an issue with the warning systems so I pray this is fixed as well for the future.

Here are some photos: PHOTOS: Tsunami set off by volcanic eruption kills more than 200 in Indonesia.
I join in your wonderful prayer, dear Father please minister through the Christians in that country...

Upvote 0