Opa Locka
✟2,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my life to be completely restored. All my life, I have constantly been at the receiving end of a lot of bullying. Since I was a child, I have dealt with a lot of emotional and mental abuse. I have had many people come into my life with the intent of destroying my self-esteem. Most of these individuals were relatives. Please pray for a hedge of protection around me as I will soon be moving and living in the same area as someone that has worked constantly to discredit me, ruin my reputation, turn people against me and make me feel bad about myself. I cannot avoid being around this person because they are close to my sister, who I love very much. Please pray for my protection from this person.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
cannot avoid being around this person because they are close to my sister, who I love very much.

Does your sister know about what this person has done in the past ?

Would she speak up for you? Or at least not tell this person about you and let you visit her when this person is not around?

To suggestions.
Document every instance of negative comment or action. As far as possible get them corroborated by a third party, plus there details.

Or don't move there go somewhere away from these people and start again.

Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Maybe it's meant to serve as a washbasin in your life, for God's Glorification. God can also use our unpleasant experiences, to straighten any crooked areas in us too. Please see the verse below & be blessed.

Zechariah 13:9
New International Version

9 This third I will put into the fire;
I will refine them like silver
and test them like gold.
They will call on my name
and I will answer them;
I will say, ‘They are my people,’
and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God.’”

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟907,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my life to be completely restored. All my life, I have constantly been at the receiving end of a lot of bullying. Since I was a child, I have dealt with a lot of emotional and mental abuse. I have had many people come into my life with the intent of destroying my self-esteem. Most of these individuals were relatives. Please pray for a hedge of protection around me as I will soon be moving and living in the same area as someone that has worked constantly to discredit me, ruin my reputation, turn people against me and make me feel bad about myself. I cannot avoid being around this person because they are close to my sister, who I love very much. Please pray for my protection from this person.
Welcome to CF. My prayer is with you. Be blessed.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,776.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
It sounds like you might be having a lot of people in your life with what is called narcissistic personality disorder. You might want to check out some videos on that topic on YouTube, of which there are a great many.

One way or another you will be sure to see people you know. That is because the disorder is very common.

The videos might help you to understand what is going on, and the comment sections in particular might help you to see how others have coped.

There is a great, classic, book on how to deal with difficult people that is called
The Gentle Art Of Verbal Self Defense.

I pray that you will be healed from past trauma and abuse, and that you will learn how to deal with difficult people and maintain your peace and grace.

Upvote 0