✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

AT the moment I am trying to talk to North Korea, about the need to accept the Christian faith within its borders. Please pray that North Korea will be favorable to my request. And that we can grow in a knowledge of the regions people. That we can open up relationship between NK and its neighbors.

Thanks.

C

christsoccer

Hi,

AT the moment I am trying to talk to North Korea, about the need to accept the Christian faith within its borders. Please pray that North Korea will be favorable to my request. And that we can grow in a knowledge of the regions people. That we can open up relationship between NK and its neighbors.

Thanks.

prayers for this
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

The initial conversation with the North Koreans did not go well. A few years ago I was met by a person who had been in hard labor camps in North Korea, and seen the detainment and suffering of Christians in the North. She said the life expectancy in these camps was around 5 years. Other testimony out of north Korea has presented torture, and killings of Christians in these camps.

When I approached this subject with the DPNK Friendship Association they said not to believe the reports. That Christianity is not out lawed, but people are free to express faith. However when I approached the subject that we had see a person who was in the camps, and had talked to detained Christian, who had been detained purely for faith. I asked them to investigate this with the goal of releasing these Christian's, however I was told they are not interested in my suggestion, and they will only follow their constitution. A constitution that denies God. In other words, they don't care that Christians are detained. Please continue to pray. No one should have to suffer this kind of thing.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Honestly I think it is a nice prayer but there is no chance whatsoever that North Korea's present rulers are going to accept Christian believers. The current regime is worse than the former one. North Korea is possibly the most repressive country in the world.

My prayer is for protection, a covering of angels, peace and provision for the believers who are in, and will be in, North Korea.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.