✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
_003_praying_hands_zps18c510c9.jpg

PRAYING!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
nkdorea.gif

Praying for North Korea, all the people of North Korea and all the leaders, that God's hand is evident, preventing any and all destruction, and squelching any plans to cause harm to the people of North Korea, especially our brothers and sisters in Christ, and all other countries.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I know that N. Korea has defenses up against outside information and spiritual truth coming within its borders. I also know that their defense are no match for You. I know that You can even bring the right people within any border, or that You can raise up the right people already there. I pray that the gospel will make inroads in the hearts of the right people to be used in N. Korea. I pray that You will greatly demonstrate Your existence among them, and that they will come to a right understanding of Who You are. I pray that You will win over the deception of Satan and the darkness and blindness that dominates this country. May a spiritual awakening come to this country either because of or in spite of current world events and current events in their own country. Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Nothing is impossible with God, Luke 1:37. See 2Ch 33 to see how wick Manasseh was converted. See also Proverbs 21:1. Lord, I pray for the powers that be (Romans 13:1) in North Korea, and that You will demonstrated Your power over their power, for their good, for the good of believers, and for Your glory. Amen.

Upvote 0