Nov 25, 2016
UK
✟10,488.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello all

Since April I have suffered with Persistent chronic allergic rhinitis and its been getting worse and worse. All day all night a constant blocked nose/blocked sinuses. Completely unable to breathe through my nose and cant sleep at night because of it, I have constant sneezing and a runny nose. Its totally awful.

Please pray for me.

Reactions: vinsight4u

Andrewofthetribe

Sep 12, 2016
Oxford
✟24,758.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello all

Since April I have suffered with Persistent chronic allergic rhinitis and its been getting worse and worse. All day all night a constant blocked nose/blocked sinuses. Completely unable to breathe through my nose and cant sleep at night because of it, I have constant sneezing and a runny nose. Its totally awful.

Please pray for me.
Sounds terrible, hope it clears up soon for you. Praise Jesus our Lord and saviour

Upvote 0

judge2

Nov 25, 2016
UK
✟10,488.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Thanks all for your prayers, I have tried everything you can possibly imagine, every type of spray and nasal cleaner things and Neti-Pot etc etc. Herbal things, the doctors, nothing I have been given has helped. Only thing that helped is a decongestant nasal spray which worked wonders but goodness me once it wore off it was worse than it was before. And you can not use it more than a week anyhow. Its terrible, every second day and night im suffering and struggling, my whole sinuses and nose are totally completely blocked or runny and sneezing. All night I am just trying to breathe, sleeps out of the question, until about 6am I am so exhausted I just fall asleep but then wake soon after so thirsty and with my nose totally blocked. It feels like I am living in a nightmare, like its not real.

Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0