prayer for my first broken bone

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyroller2005

Jun 30, 2004
✟452.00
Faith
Pentecostal
:wave: Hi CF! I went to the ER a couple of months ago and found out the pain I was having was because of my tail bone being broken. Not a big deal? It is in my case. The way its broken causes alot of pain and pressure,plus I found out theres a future risk if its not surgically fixed. Im afraid of the thought of anestics (silly me, Im going to college be a nurse)LOL! But really, I need prayer because its expensive to have this done and I know that God can fix it and all I have to do is pray, claim, and believe. Thank you for your prayers and God bless!~holyroller2005

koolist

Senior Veteran
Apr 26, 2005
✟11,216.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Greens
I pray that all goes smoothly for you. I pray that the Lord will be with you and that he will work with you to a full recovery.

I have had many experiences of hosiptals, not all of them good, and i know how it can be scary when you aren't sure what is going to happen and wether what the nurses and doctors will be able to fix the problem that i have. I will pray for the nurses and doctors as well so that they will do a good job!!
God bless and the very best of luck!!
Koolist

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.