Gowanda, NY
✟10,033.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would just like to ask prayer for my brother in-law today. Last night his girlfriend finally flipped and kind of went emotionally unstable. There both going to family court this morning because the cops wont let her see there baby until then. My brother in-law has pretty muched raised my niece. But the long drawn out process of custody and child support will start today unfortunately. I ask prayer for peace in both there lives. Especially his girlfriends. I pray that they may find Christ through all this turmoil. I pray for peace and rest in this circumstance. Amen.

HappGA

Sep 6, 2005
Waycross, GA
✟7,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Father,

I ask for peace to be in this situation. Lord please protect the child, and help the officials that are making the decisions, make them wisely. I ask that you convict them to seek you first for answers before making a judgement. Pleqase help the woman in this situation to feel a peace upon her, and help her mind to heal from all the pain she must have been going through.

I pray for your will to be done.

In Jesus name,

Wayne

Upvote 0

LadyKate

Jan 11, 2006
Visit site
✟340.00
Faith
Christian
HappGA said:
Father,

I ask for peace to be in this situation. Lord please protect the child, and help the officials that are making the decisions, make them wisely. I ask that you convict them to seek you first for answers before making a judgement. Pleqase help the woman in this situation to feel a peace upon her, and help her mind to heal from all the pain she must have been going through.

I pray for your will to be done.

In Jesus name,

Wayne

Agreeing in prayer :prayer:

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh Father, I pray that You will intervene in this situation, bringing Your love and grace. I ask that You soften hearts, grant forgiveness and mercy where needed, and protect this little one from any ill effects of the conflict surrounding them. I pray that Your Holy Spirit minister to all involved, bring resolution and clarity, and that You give the court wisdom and discernment about the proceedings. I pray that Your peace swallow up the works of the enemy, and that You bring rest and comfort to hurting hearts. Thank You for knowing each heart and mind and loving us, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.