divalishous

Nov 29, 2006
✟7,879.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
I urge you to please pray for me and my attitude about my marriage. I am newly married about 7 months and there are moments of days when I wonder if I have married the right man. I worry if I will make him happy enough and if he will make me happy enough.
I love him very much and I know that he loves me. God is foremost in both of our lives. We attend church, we don't argue we are happy. I asked for and received confirmation from God when I asked Him if this was the man He had for me. I KNOW that this is what God wants for both of us. We were an answer to each others prayers. He is kind, considerate, he helps out around the house, he works hard, I am very attracted to him, we have a wonderful intimate relationship, and he is a awesome man of God. I am not thinking about divorce, cheating or leaving I just think that the devil is trying to rob me of this blessing of a wonderful marriage.

I have cast my cares upon God and I covet your prayers to agree with me in prayer that God will help me love my husband how God wants me too. I pray for a biblical love. I pray that God will work in me every moment of every day and urge me to be a better wife. i am imperfect as a human and sometimes I can't love him like I am suppose to, when that happens I will rely on God to love him through me. I pray that God will always be our top focus our highest priority and the Lord of our lives. I pray God that you will reveal to me that things that I need to be grateful for, and more ways for me to "DO" my love instead of feel it. God I am calling on the Holy Spirit to convict me when I am impatient, unkind, rude, or just don't care, and show me how to fix it. God I praise Your Holy name and I thank you that you brought me this wonderful man. God bless our marriage in Jesus' name, please. God help me recognize the devils lies and then turn from him and toward YOU. God I am more than blessed and I thank you. Show me your way, please, in Jesus' name.

Amen :bow::pray: :prayer: :groupray:

hisbloodformysins

He's my best friend
Nov 3, 2003
✟5,464.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
I urge you to please pray for me and my attitude about my marriage. I am newly married about 7 months and there are moments of days when I wonder if I have married the right man. I worry if I will make him happy enough and if he will make me happy enough.
I love him very much and I know that he loves me. God is foremost in both of our lives. We attend church, we don't argue we are happy. I asked for and received confirmation from God when I asked Him if this was the man He had for me. I KNOW that this is what God wants for both of us. We were an answer to each others prayers. He is kind, considerate, he helps out around the house, he works hard, I am very attracted to him, we have a wonderful intimate relationship, and he is a awesome man of God. I am not thinking about divorce, cheating or leaving I just think that the devil is trying to rob me of this blessing of a wonderful marriage.

I have cast my cares upon God and I covet your prayers to agree with me in prayer that God will help me love my husband how God wants me too. I pray for a biblical love. I pray that God will work in me every moment of every day and urge me to be a better wife. i am imperfect as a human and sometimes I can't love him like I am suppose to, when that happens I will rely on God to love him through me. I pray that God will always be our top focus our highest priority and the Lord of our lives. I pray God that you will reveal to me that things that I need to be grateful for, and more ways for me to "DO" my love instead of feel it. God I am calling on the Holy Spirit to convict me when I am impatient, unkind, rude, or just don't care, and show me how to fix it. God I praise Your Holy name and I thank you that you brought me this wonderful man. God bless our marriage in Jesus' name, please. God help me recognize the devils lies and then turn from him and toward YOU. God I am more than blessed and I thank you. Show me your way, please, in Jesus' name.

Amen :bow::pray: :prayer: :groupray:

I am in agreement with you about that prayer. First of all God bless your loving and devoted heart to your husband. May God increase your love and understanding... that your love will be a covering over him when he's his best, and when he's his weakest... may your love remain stong and a blessing... and be the love that covers a multitude of sins.

Lord please increase this ladie's love... make it like your love.

What a great thing to request!

Amen,

HB:prayer:

Upvote 0