Prayer for mental healing

L

littlenova

can u please find the moment to pray for someone that is in a mental health facility? he had taken a shotgun and disappeared with it,only to be found and locked up with a very strict system now druging him and putting him through alot of testing that he is battling,there isn't much interaction with loved ones and this is someone i love. he is Christian but is saying things like God is twisted and that hell holds a spot for him and he wants to make friend with the devil because it's 'what it is". He has a diagnosis pending. He says really strange things. I dont want them to let him out because we know he's a danger to himself. I hope someone here will understand his situation enough to not judge and pray,thankyou.
:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: God please answer all prayers.

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, you love all of your children and want them all to find Salvation. In Jesus name I pray that you lead your son to you. Cover him in the blood of Jesus protecting him from all forms of evil. Put compassion, understanding and wisdom in those whose care he is in and bless his friend reaching out to you on his behalf. Thank you for joining us in prayer for it means you are already working on this, Amen!

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lord Jesus, praying for Your hand of protection upon these people, keep them safe in the shadow of Your wings. Heal this man, Lord, may he become a new man with a sound mind through You. In Your name, Amen.
:prayer:

Upvote 0

Lbet123

Veteran
Sep 25, 2007
✟17,055.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Lord Jesus Christ, our Saviour, Physician of souls and bodies, who didst become man and suffer death on the Cross for our salvation, and through thy tender love and compassion didst heal all manner of sickness and affliction; do thou O Lord, visit littlenova's friend in his suffering, and grant him grace and strength to bear this sickness with which he is afflicted, with Christian patience and submission to thy will, trusting in thy loving kindness and tender mercy. Bless, I pray thee the means used for his recovery, and those who administer them. I humbly pray thee, look upon his weakness, and deal not with him after his sins, but according to the multitude of thy tender mercies. Have compassion on him, and let mercy and justice meet; and deliver him from this sickness and suffering he is now undergoing. Grant that his sickness may be the means of his true repentance and amendment of his life according to thy will, that he may spend the rest of his days in thy love and fear: that his soul, being helped by thy grace and sanctified by thy Holy Mysteries, may be prepared for its passage to the Eternal Life, and there, in the company of thy blessed Saints, may praise and glorify thee with thy Eternal Father and Life-giving Spirit

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon2.gif
In Jesus Holy Name ...

Christian.gif

Father I pray You enter and meet all needs. This I pray in Jesus Name.
Amen

can u please find the moment to pray for someone that is in a mental health facility? he had taken a shotgun and disappeared with it,only to be found and locked up with a very strict system now druging him and putting him through alot of testing that he is battling,there isn't much interaction with loved ones and this is someone i love. he is Christian but is saying things like God is twisted and that hell holds a spot for him and he wants to make friend with the devil because it's 'what it is". He has a diagnosis pending. He says really strange things. I dont want them to let him out because we know he's a danger to himself. I hope someone here will understand his situation enough to not judge and pray,thankyou.
:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: God please answer all prayers.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, we lift up littlenova's loved one to You. Please help him and bring a cure to this mental illness which has set in.

Lord, I ask that You bind satan in his life and bind depression and all negative thoughts. Help him get well and find himself out of that facility and back with his loved ones soon. Lord, make him well and help him get the help he needs.

Jesus, be his healer. Help him today. Amen.
May the meds help him to calm and may he get himself in control and be sane and well soon. Amen.

Glory to God in the Highest, and Peace to His People on Earth. Amen.

Lord, save a place in Paradise for this soul who loves YOu, but is suffering mentallly. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums