aaron

Prayer Warrior
Nov 3, 2002
✟17,070.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am having a hard time getting along with my brother. He is always making noise. Literally he is making noise every second he is awake. He is constantly making outburst also. I love him but he is always annoying me. He also tries to pick a fight with me. He even admits to annoying me so that I will fight him. He doesn't move when he needs to, only when he wants to, so it is a constant struggle to leave when needed. I just need prayer to be able to put up with it and for him to calm down a little bit. Thanks

Remny

Prayer Bear
Apr 29, 2002
Vancouver Wa
Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Ah shux, I think I know all about this one buddy.  I have a little sister, and at times we've both been very annoying to eachother.  Anyhow yer brother is probably just bored.  Just take a little bit of time to hang out with him, play a game of do something with him, and he'll probably lighten up on being obnoxious.  I found the easiest way to get my sister to chill and do what I want is not to ignor her or tell her what to do, it's just to do something with her for a while, and then after I've done that, she doesn't feel like being a brat to me any more.

Well I'll pray to, we all know that never hurts.

later bud,

Benjamin Jeanotte

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.