United Kingdom
✟29,361.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have applied for a clinical trial called 'flu camp' where you are infected with a virus and become a test subject essentially. The compensation is very high, somewhere in the region of £3000 for 2 weeks of quarantine.

I beg for prayers that my blood test results meet the criteria for the study and that I take part in the study because I need the money to visit my girlfriend in Japan who has just finished her one-year study abroad. If all goes well I will be visiting her this Christmas.

Thank you and God bless

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,094,166.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I have applied for a clinical trial called 'flu camp' where you are infected with a virus and become a test subject essentially. The compensation is very high, somewhere in the region of £3000 for 2 weeks of quarantine.

I beg for prayers that my blood test results meet the criteria for the study and that I take part in the study because I need the money to visit my girlfriend in Japan who has just finished her one-year study abroad. If all goes well I will be visiting her this Christmas.

Thank you and God bless
To me it sounds highly questionable and risky. I’m guessing they would ask you to sign some serious papers saying that you won’t sue them no matter the outcome. I pray you will be given wisdom to know whatever the Lord wants you to do, and one way or another that you have the financial resources you need.

Upvote 0