US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I wanted to pray that during this holiday season that Satanism ends and that no more people are ensnared into the cult of Satanism. I pray that those who are in Satanism are healed by God.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Luin, those in that life are who they are. One day it will end but not in this lifetime. But hey, still worth a prayer !
I really hope it happens in this lifetime. Thank you so much for still praying :)

Upvote 0

billiefan2000

Senior Veteran
Dec 18, 2003
Omaha Nebraska home of KPTM Fox 42 and KFAB and KC
Visit site
✟43,288.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
pray for the salvation of those into and trapped in the occult

I have several unsaved friends on twitter who are sadly into occult stuff and I try to witness to them

that and some celebs who influence many are into the occult as well

and I hope that trapped in the occult will repent and put their faith and trust in Jesus instead

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I have several unsaved friends on twitter who are sadly into occult stuff and I try to witness to them

and I hope that trapped in the occult will repent and put their faith and trust in Jesus instead
Praying in agreement with you.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that today You will deliver someone, or many from Satanism. I pray that You will combat Satanism in such a way that it will turn people away from it, and towards You. Acts of the Apostles 26:18; Colossians 1:12-13; Romans 16:20.
I pray that You will deliver some of the present leaders of Satanism and turn them into those that can lead others to be lead of You out of it. Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray that today You will deliver someone, or many from Satanism. I pray that You will combat Satanism in such a way that it will turn people away from it, and towards You. Acts 26:18; Colossians 1:12-13; Romans 16:20.
I pray that You will deliver some of the present leaders of Satanism and turn them into those that can lead others to be lead of You out of it. Amen.
Thank you for this beautiful prayer Greg :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
You can pray for people to be protected from, and escape, satanism, but satanism will continue until Messiah returns. Revelation talks about witchy things being done by the powerful. In fact, the Bible says that, currently, Satan is the prince of this world. That won't change until this era ends.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You can pray for people to be protected from, and escape, satanism, but satanism will continue until Messiah returns. Revelation talks about witchy things being done by the powerful. In fact, the Bible says that, currently, Satan is the prince of this world. That won't change until this era ends.
I am praying that the Lord does return soon to heal this world. The world is deeply damaged.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfChristXIX

Anime/Tacos
Site Supporter
May 25, 2018
columbus
✟1,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wanted to pray that during this holiday season that Satanism ends and that no more people are ensnared into the cult of Satanism. I pray that those who are in Satanism are healed by God.
Amen in Jesus name

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

I have advice-to make the prayer come closest to true, its important to pray this prayer every day for the rest of your life and to pass it down to others.

Even people like zeena lavey could potentially be saved.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Pray God would put something in them that they cant rest until they search him, and that God would do whatever he takes (and that is within his will).

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Father, I pray that today You will deliver someone, or many from Satanism. I pray that You will combat Satanism in such a way that it will turn people away from it, and towards You. Acts 26:18; Colossians 1:12-13; Romans 16:20.
It would make the most sense (for that prayer to come true) to keep praying it daily for years.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have advice-to make the prayer come closest to true, its important to pray this prayer every day for the rest of your life and to pass it down to others.

Even people like zeena lavey could potentially be saved.
Thank you :)

Upvote 0