Jan 18, 2005
Montana.
Visit site
✟8,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hello I just got this from CJ,Please help join me in prayer,That God will be with her at this time:Thank you,and God Bless:Linda

Chrystal-J said:
Hello Linda,
Chrystal-J said:
Please pray for me as my husband passed away very early this morning at the nursing home they had just placed him in. Please pray that I'm able to find a way to pay for his funeral expenses and that I'm able to cope with the pain and stress of this.
Thank you so much,
C J :

Snow Angel

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2005
Montana.
Visit site
✟8,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
attachment.php

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Chrystal-J I will pray.

Loving Jesus, Good morning Lord. and please hear these heart felt prayers for Chrystal J who has lost her husband recently. Please pray that she will find money for expenses for the service and that things will work out financially.
Loving Lord, give her help and strength at this time and help her through the pain of loss and the shock of her husbands death. Lord, watch over her and bring her healing and help during the hours, weeks and months ahead. Amen.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Thank you all. Your prayers are my strength!
I had asked the priest at my church to bless my husband's ashes because I couldn't afford a funeral. He said he would help me to arrange a full funeral at no charge. He also said he would help me with any outside expenses (like an urn or other things I might need). That was so kind of him!
I am coping on a minute to minute basis. I'm hanging-in-there with the love of Jesus...praise Him!
Take Care All,
C J

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I ask that You give my sister peace that passes understanding. That in the coming days and weeks, You give her Your comfort and that she feel Your loving presence with her at all times. Please whisper Your promise, hope and assurance to her heart during this difficult time. Thank You LORD for Your grace and strength, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

Snow Angel

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2005
Montana.
Visit site
✟8,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Praise God,That he sent an angel to help you:God Bless You,and your Son: :hug:

Thank you all. Your prayers are my strength!
I had asked the priest at my church to bless my husband's ashes because I couldn't afford a funeral. He said he would help me to arrange a full funeral at no charge. He also said he would help me with any outside expenses (like an urn or other things I might need). That was so kind of him!
I am coping on a minute to minute basis. I'm hanging-in-there with the love of Jesus...praise Him!
Take Care All,
C J

Upvote 0