Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
COMMUNIST PARTY MEMBERS
共产党党员
They number upwards of 100 million and are atheist in their thinking and action.
他们的人数超过1亿,并且在思想和行动上是无神论者。

Please pray for them, they are trapped in a wrong mindset, many of them, haven't heard the gospel.
请为他们祈祷,他们被困在错误的心态中,其中许多人从未听过福音。

Please pray for the Youth league members, these young zealots are taught that atheism is all there is from an early age.
请为共产主义青年团成员祈祷,这些年轻的狂热分子从小就被教导认为唯有无神论。

Please pray that the 500 million of no religious affiliation, would be reached with the gospel.
请为5亿无宗教信仰的人们祈祷,让福音传达到他们身边。

I have a real burden for these people, please join me as I pray for them.
我对这些人民负有真正的担忧,请和我一起为他们祈祷。

Liaoning Province
辽宁省

Southern most of the three provinces of Old Manchuria, bordering on North Korea.
是东北三省中最南端的省份,与朝鲜接壤。

Thank God that he has worked mightily in this province, with the church growing much recently. Continue to water these roots with prayer..
感谢上帝在这个省份中行使了大能,教会最近有了很大的增长。继续用祈祷滋润这些根基。

Korean believers make up a large proportion of the church, continue to pray that the work amongst the Korean diaspora.
朝鲜基督徒在教会中占很大比例,继续为在朝鲜侨民中的事工祈祷。

Liaoning is on the frontline for people escaping from North Korea, please pray for all those refugees that they would find safety and most importantly Jesus.
辽宁是从朝鲜逃离的人们的前线,请为所有那些难民祈祷,愿他们找到庇护,最重要的是接触到耶稣。

The Manchu number over 13 million, they ruled China for 300 years, they are a proud people, who have lost their identity. Please pray that many would come to faith in Christ.
满族人口超过1300万,他们统治了中国300年,是一个骄傲的民族,但已失去了他们的身份认同。请为许多人能信服基督的祈祷。