singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'm here to pray for christianforums protection and blessing on the cleanup taking place. I also pray You lead, guide and direct the ones serving in the things they don't see and how to take care of them. I pray this is a time of huge and great blessing on the future of cf ... in Jesus precious and sweet name ... amen.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I want to thank You for all You do for cf. I pray for Your continued covering over cf and that You continue to bring new souls to cf ... I pray cf rises to the opportunity it's blessed to have to serve You, Lord. I pray for a special blessing for all those across cf laboring in the field ... in Jesus preious and saving name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Hello, Father. I'm here to pray for this site ... CF. I pray You send mighty men of Christ and those strong and deeply rooted in the Word into the forums that are being bombarded with false teachings by the enemy. You know every one of them and the hideous message that's being pumped out in the name of theology and whatever. Father, I pray You send those to slay these workers of iniquity with the Word. Jesus is the Word. The Word is Truth. I pray You show Your power here ... but as alway Your will be done ... in Jesus precious and honorable name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

FortGrace341

Sep 12, 2009
✟7,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for giving me the strength to face the darkness I see around me everyday my God. Thank you for the strength to see the wretchedness around me. The strength to resist it. Being around the darkness that consumed me once, my Lord, is hard to bear. I Praise Your Holy name daily for delivering me from it. I Praise You for allowing me to see the folly of my ways. Your endless forgiveness and love is staggering to me my Lord. Humbling.

Amen.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Good morning, Father ... Thank You for all your doing here at cf ... I thank You that cf is still with us and that it grows in integrity every day ... I pray cf rises to glorify You in amazing ways. Please send more souls to work here at cf in the areas it lacks ... Your will be done here, father ... in Jesus sweet and precious name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, thank You so much for all the positive change here at cf ... You make my heart smile. Father, it's my prayer that You continue blessing us here at cf with good, solid leadership that makes the way for all things from You and may we all remember to keep thanking You for Your noticeable presence ... in Jesus precious and sweet name ... Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

Shephatiah

Father, I pray for a complete and thourough cleansing of the enemy from cf ... in Jesus precious and perfect name ... Amen.

- I stand in agreement with Sister Montana. Cleanse these forums and prevent hackers/the enemy from breaching the gates [of CF]. More importantly-enable your soldiers to fight the good fight of faith.
- We ask for your hedge of protection around Christian Forums.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'm here to pray for cf. It's been a week and it's very trounled with rocky waves. I pray you bring calm and smooth-flowing to cf that we may continue in our service to You to Your glory. I pray You put Your perfect touch on cf and heal it ... in Jesus perfect and sweet name ... Your will be done. Amen.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, thank you for giving us this site to congregate. I pray you continue guiding and leading those in the places of administration. I pray You lead them in the way of justice, righteousness and a course that will let Your glory shine from one end of the world to the other to the third and the fourth. Every day I'm so reminded of just how mighty You are. I pray You put Your mighty hand of power on cf and transform it into absolute beauty in Your truth, hope, mercy and grace. May cf be transformed into a place of massive ministering to the world. in Jesus very precious name I ask these things. Amen.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'd like to thank You for christian forums. Tonight there is a scheduled time for cf to be worked on to try to solve some of it's problems. I pray You lay Your hand on the problems and heal christian forum. May it be a speedy and effective downtime. May it bring great glory to You. Thank You, Lord ... in Jesus very precious name ... Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'm here today to pray for the future of cf. I pray that those in the places of power hear Your leading and guidance and I pray Your will be done. I also pray become a beaming light of Your glory all across the world ... that it become a busy, thriving, productive hub on the internet ... where people can come and see Your presence. I pray those with fire for You come and make a difference ... in Jesus very precious name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Thank You, Father, for christian forums. Thank You for the wonderful opportunity you provide for us and Your continued guidance. Father, I pray You are pleased by what You see. I pray that what You see is balanced to Your glory. I pray You protect, equip, guide, lead and direct the steps of those in places of administration. I pray those in places of administration have eyes to see and ears to hear and that the Spirit can be felt abundant at cf. I pray cf becomes an awesome lighthouse to the world. in Jesus very precious name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
I want to thank you for such wonderful weather that we are having and the beautiful flowers that are sprinkling our planet. Thank you for new growth and for the beauty of life be it through the animals, plants or people. I ask Jesus that you walk before us today, help us to learn from your word and hear from you, let everything that we do here on Christian Forums, and in our own private lives be worship unto you, use us as a tool for you and be blessed. I ask that you guide our steps and don't let us leave the day the same people that we began the day with, change us and molde us into a new creation. I ask for your blessing and I ask that you reign over our forum and our lives, pour your spirit out over us. I ask all this in Your name amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0