✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
I just want to pray and ask that you are in controll and that you take control of this site. I ask Jesus that there be more light than darkness in here, and that Your glory shines through. I ask for your favor and blessings upon this site in your name amen

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Jesus,
I just want to pray and ask that you are in controll and that you take control of this site. I ask Jesus that there be more light than darkness in here, and that Your glory shines through. I ask for your favor and blessings upon this site in your name amen

Amen! :amen:

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I pray You turn all thing intended here at cf for evil into good. I pray You position those not for You into positions of no strength. I ask You lead, guide and direct the people whom will most benefit Your will and place them accordingly. in Jesus precious name I ask this ... Amen.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'd like to thank You for everything You've done here at cf. You've given us a home to fellowdhip and worship. You've kept the site up when it didn't look good. You've overlooked our mistakes and smiled at our intentions. You are the One who quickens us to know what to say and do. You've brought us souls to feed, love, nourish and learn from. Father, the glory is, indeed, to You, and You alone. We have a long way to go. I'm praying for Your continued guidance and nurturing and direction here at cf. I pray the changes for the good I see continue and that cf becomes a wellspring for the world. That souls everywhere may come to cf and find an oasis for the Lord. in Jesus sweet and precious name I pray these things ... Amen.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thank You,Heavenly Father for this 'treasure trove' of good things. The Christian Forum has something to offer every one who comes in. Increase our love,faith and hope;our wisdom and grace;our joy and strength for Your glory. Amen!

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, as I look around christianforums I see so many new faces and so many old friends missing from the forums. It's a constant reminder of the ever changing times and flows in people's lives. I'm here to pray for those who've mosied on and those coming in the door. I pray each is blessed with a wonderful experience here to either call a fond memory or a new beginning. I pray those of us here find ways to show the world how Christians interact. How we are loving and kind and compassionate. That we care for one another. That we love and argue and forgive and ask for forgiveness. Let us show the world a christian is what they want to be and the way to rise above the fleshly desires and thoughts. in Jesus honorable name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

the.Sheepdog

You must be born again!
Oct 26, 2008
Sanford, FL
✟31,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Father, I lift up the administrators, supervisors, and moderators and pray they will do your will in everything they do here at CF. Father I know that this place can be a shinning beacon on the tallest hill and that it would take your blessing for that.

May all of the moderators, and other front line soldiers for CF always keep in mnd the Love of Jesus and care and concern for His sheep in every decision they make. Lord bless those tireless workers of the staff who became moderators to help this site bless people. Strengthen them oh Lord! Give them wisdom and grace Father! Protect them from spiritual attack Abba! Protect this church Jesus!

In Jesus mighty Name I pray!

:amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'm here today to pray for Christian Forums. Today cf has a new owner. I ask that the holy Spirit lead, guide and direct Paul (Pauler) as he begins his time here ... that all he does, he does for the glory of You, Father ... that You use him to enable cf to be a cybercity that glows around the world. Father, bless him and his family in their walk ... I pray his time here will be a time of spiritual growth, connecting with You and produces much good fruit ... in Jesus precious name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I want to offer continued prayer for the direction and guidance of cf as this changeover takes place. I pray You equip the staff of cf with sound, sensible, God fearing Christians who will not forsake Your commandments and ways. in Jesus very precious name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus,
I come before you on behalf of Christian forums. We praise and thank you that we have a place to gather together and worship you and fellowship with you. We also come and stand in agreement with eachother on behalf of this site. I ask that you give us all a deeper hunger and desire for you. We begg you to pour your Spirit out over this site and walk along with us from day to day. Also I pray for the owner and staff of this place Jesus I ask that your will be done and that anything against you goes away. Let your light so shine in this place and Your glory fall in Your holy name Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'm here to pray for the success of the work that will be done during the downtime on cf tomorrow evening ... may it be speedy, complete and successful. I pray it brings the changes You wish to see, father, and that those in places of ability on this matter seek Your will ... in Jesus perfect name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'm here to pray for christianforums. I would ask that the leadership and those who are in the position to make change hear Your voice in the needs here at cf ... that they recognize little foxes and deadly compromises to the well being of those who love and follow You and Your ways ... that they understand the consequences of blurred lines ... to the risk of souls led astray by anything other than Your ways. And then, Father, I would ask You lead, guide and direct them in the knowledge of what the needs are to feed the sheep ... to what makes a green pasture and what it takes to produce fruit worthy of Your glory ... and that they would choose to honor You, Your ways and work to Your glory ... in Jesus honorable name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'm here today to ask you to open the hearts and minds of those in charge of cf to reopen our homepages to the general public. Many have worked hard to make their page a ministry. By keeping it closed to the general public where's the ministry to the multitude? I know, Father, all things are possible with You so I'm asking You to put Your touch on the reopening to the multitude ... in Jesus honorable and precious name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Hello, Father ... thank You for all that you do for us here at cf. I know it must take an act of God :) that we have cf and a place to spread Your Word ... the Word that saves ... the Living Word ... the Bread that nourishes ... thank You, Father, for all that You are and all that You will always be ... Father, I want to pray first that cf open our homepages back up to the public ... that we may continue ministering to the world through them. I'd also like to pray for the ongoing logging in problem ... that if it be not of You, then it just disappear ... in Jesus precious and perfect name I ask this ... Amen.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'm here to pray for the future of cf. I pray all the bugs be identified and exterminated ... that those who are affected by them have complete recovery ... that all those working on the problems are blessed with strength, determination, knowledge and whatever You know I couldn't to end these problems once and for all. That the rest of us have parience and kindness for those trying to solve this ... that the enemy is completely exposed and driven out of the areas he is fertile in ... and exposed in the rest, thus becoming ineffective ... I ask, Father, You bless cf and lead, guide, direct it according to it's glory to You and only You ... as always Your will be done ... in Jesus precious and sweet name ... Amen.

Upvote 0