With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father God we come to you today to ask you for guidance in Christian forum.Please help us to show your love to everyone and to reach out to everyone in love,May we deal with all things in here in a Christ like attitude.Make our forum so shine with You that when people pop in here they can feel Your love and want to have what we have in You.We give you all of the honor and glory in Jesus`s precious name.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
praying for this forum in Jesus name

How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity! It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard; running down on Aaron's beard, down upon the collar of his robes. It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mt.Zion. For there the Lord bestows his blessing, even life forevermore. Psalm 133

Lord, may we be in unity on this forum. May it be a fragrant offering to you.

Father let this be the cry of hearts throughout CF

DEAR FATHER IN UNITY WE COME

Dear Father in unity we come seeking more revelation of who you are,
You are the Holy One; Glorious in Infinite Splendor you are,
And we long to see your Kingdom come in full reality,
For when heaven touches earth healing of the whole person is a surety.

We give you praise and thanks for you always provide for us,
We need never worry about having food provided for us,
For you provide the food on our tables and a roof over our heads,
So no matter what comes against us we will trust in you instead.

Forgive us Father for our foolish ways, for debts we have accumulated,
You have forgiven us so let us forgive those who against us sinned,
Help us to overcome the temptations that the devil casts our way,
That we might be overcomers, empowered by the Holy Sprit every day.

Fill us up afresh that we might play our part in heralding in your Kingdom,
For it’s not by our might, nor by our power but by your Spirit we move,
And as we tell the people about King Jesus we will see many come to salvation,
As we come in repentance and obediently in response to your voice move.

We will praise your Precious Name and give you all the glory,
Your precious cup of oil that anoints us to spread your “Good News” story,
Of how you call sinners to repentance and wash away their sins,
And You want to heal every part of them cleansing them deep within.

So let the fire of heaven ignite us afresh to see the captives set free,
May the light of your countenance shine forth in us that people might see,
Just even a glimpse of how marvelous and wonderful you are Dear God,
And they might come to the foot of the cross declaring Jesus as Lord.

We worship only you Our Lord and our God for you alone are Worthy,
There is none like you, in unison we cry Holy, Holy, Holy unto you.
How magnificent in glorious splendor you are Worthy, Worthy, Worthy,
And now in unity your people come with voices of one accord to worship you.

Irene McGough 2008

Father God we come to you today to ask you for guidance in Christian forum.Please help us to show your love to everyone and to reach out to everyone in love,May we deal with all things in here in a Christ like attitude.Make our forum so shine with You that when people pop in here they can feel Your love and want to have what we have in You.We give you all of the honor and glory in Jesus`s precious name.

Blessed Father, Your will is all we want, Thank you for leading me back to this forum. Help us in our struggles and bless our time in You. Amen

standing in agreement ... in Jesus precious Amen.

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Php 1:9 And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight,
Php 1:10 so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ,
Php 1:11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ--to the glory and praise of God.

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father God,I come to You today in the name of Jesus.I ask You Lord that You be with us in our forum.I ask that You help us to all show each other more love and compassion,Lord were here because we love You and we want other people to come on here and see Your love that shows through us.Make our light so bright that whoever comes in here looking for You will see You in us.Lord we have such a good group of people in here,help us to stay together and show Your strength and win many people into Your arms.Thank You Lord.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father God,I come to You today in the name of Jesus.I ask You Lord that You be with us in our forum.I ask that You help us to all show each other more love and compassion,Lord were here because we love You and we want other people to come on here and see Your love that shows through us.Make our light so bright that whoever comes in here looking for You will see You in us.Lord we have such a good group of people in here,help us to stay together and show Your strength and win many people into Your arms.Thank You Lord.
:prayer: in agreement!

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

agreed! Amen.

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Blessed Father, Your will is all we want, Thank you for leading me back to this forum. Help us in our struggles and bless our time in You. Amen

standing in agreement ... in Jesus precious Amen.

Php 1:9 And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight,
Php 1:10 so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ,
Php 1:11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ--to the glory and praise of God.

:prayer: in agreement!
:bow::amen::prayer::groupray:

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray Your will be done ... in Jesus honorable name ... Amen.

Yes! Let your will be done in the Christian Forum LORD! Amen to this prayer. :amen:

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly FATHER,

We thank You for this awesome opportunity to worship and witness and fellowship together. Thankyou for those who are responsible for providing this forum. ThankYou for those who faithfully minister here week by week. ThankYou for all who take a part in this Christian forum.

May your love ever motivate us to greater service for You and our love for each other lead us into dedicated partnership together for Your glory and the extension of Your Kingdom.

May more and more come here and be a part of this wonderful venture! Amen!

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Heavenly FATHER,

We thank You for this awesome opportunity to worship and witness and fellowship together. Thankyou for those who are responsible for providing this forum. ThankYou for those who faithfully minister here week by week. ThankYou for all who take a part in this Christian forum.

May your love ever motivate us to greater service for You and our love for each other lead us into dedicated partnership together for Your glory and the extension of Your Kingdom.

May more and more come here and be a part of this wonderful venture! Amen!

Amen ... Amen ... Amen!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I pray for good, solid growth in Christ at CF. That it grows and grows brighter and brighter with Your Light. I pray CF is and becomes and even bigger instrument of Your Salvation and Word and that Your will be done with it that it may spill Your glory on the world. in Jesus honorable and precious name i ask this ... Amen.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, thank you for everything You do here at CF. I'd like to pray for the next while through the holiday season to be a time of great comfort to many using these forums. This coming season is a really hard season for many. Suicides are up, people are desperate to know how to make ends meet through the winter, and so many are sad and lonely. Father, help us at CF be a beacon and a comfort. Help us to protray the spirit of what a glorious season as this should be. Help us bring smiles, comfort and companionship to those who so need. in Jesus precious name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, thank you for everything You do here at CF. I'd like to pray for the next while through the holiday season to be a time of great comfort to many using these forums. This coming season is a really hard season for many. Suicides are up, people are desperate to know how to make ends meet through the winter, and so many are sad and lonely. Father, help us at CF be a beacon and a comfort. Help us to protray the spirit of what a glorious season as this should be. Help us bring smiles, comfort and companionship to those who so need. in Jesus precious name ... Amen.

reaffirming :prayer:

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I want to pray for the direction of CF ... that it be of Your will. I pray that those in charge understand the full of extent of their role in Christ. That CF grow and grow and grow in Christ that it shines the world over with all things of the Lord. That evil be exposed and erradicated. in Jesus precious name ... Amen.

Upvote 0