Visit site
✟15,202.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Father God,I come to You today Lord to ask You to be with us all on Christian forums.Father there is so much strife that is going on in the other sites and I ask You Lord that You deal with it.Father we are here to worship and honor you Lord.I ask Lord that You show the ones that cause the strife the love that You have filled them with.That they may be able to reach down and feel Your love and want to show everyone else the love and peace that only You can give them.We ask You this in Jesus`s precious name.Amen
Amen and amen!!!

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

LadyMinister

LadyMinister
Jun 18, 2010
Middle Tennessee
✟7,660.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We thank you Father-God that when two or more are gathered together in your name; there you are in our midst.
Thank you Lord Jesus for the opportunity to use this technology to glorify Your Holy name and spread Your love through our thoughts and words. Amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0

stormdancer0

Do not be so open-minded that your brain falls out
Apr 19, 2008
USA
✟14,334.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I need prayer for my family. I see all these people going to the beach, to somewhere for vacations, and I am getting very depressed, knowing that there's no way for us. Life could at least be A LITTLE BIT fair!! My kids deserve vacations, they deserve what it seems like all other kids have. It's not their fault that their father is sick. Normally not sorry for myself, but tonight. . . .

• Prayers
Upvote 0

MPaul

Covered by the Blood
Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
✟8,674.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I need prayer for my family. I see all these people going to the beach, to somewhere for vacations, and I am getting very depressed, knowing that there's no way for us. Life could at least be A LITTLE BIT fair!! My kids deserve vacations, they deserve what it seems like all other kids have. It's not their fault that their father is sick. Normally not sorry for myself, but tonight. . . .

Makes complete sense to me. Therefore, I pray in agreement with you that the Lord will provide a way for a vacation. It's surprising how the Holy Spirit does make things happen merely according to his will rather than what his children believe their resources are.... and I ask the Lord to do it again for your circumstances.... Dear Jesus, make a vacation happen... and we praise you, and adore you, and thank you!!!!!!!! Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Thank You, Father, for all You do for us at cf. It can only be a God as you ... the One True God ... that holds a place this big together. I noticed there seems to be less timeouts ... thank You. Father, I'm not sure what to pray for cf that I haven't prayed ... I just want cf to shine brightly for You. Help us know the ways we can make a difference and please send the right people to the right places of authority here ... in Jesus precious name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Thank you, Father, for cf. I pray Your will be done at cf and prayerfully hope lives will be changed for good and souls will be saved through Your use of cf. I pray, too, that cf becomes technically stable and able to move forward in productive growth ... and that the Holy Spirit lead, guide, and direct those in places of administration and all the other jobs people do at cf that we don't even realize. in Jesus precious name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

hope10

Oct 6, 2010
✟7,741.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father, God, I hold hands in agreement with all for this prayer request. I pray that you will put your spirit of love and compassion within the hearts of these people in this christian forum. Conform their minds and hearts into thinking and feeling like you and remind them of the main purpose of what this site was meant for. I pray that all who come to this forum for whatever reason, will find you in the end. Thank you Lord for answering our prayers in the name of our sweet and loving savior, Jesus. Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I come before You today knowing You've answered so many prayers on behalf of cf ... I see it everywhere ... thank You ... Your goodness is just unlimited ... I ask for continued growth in Christ for cf and a hedge of protection against those who would harm the efforts to Your glory ... bring cf to a united stand to proclaim You praises that wring like merry chimes through the universe and beyond ... for all Your creation to hear. I pray the Holy Spirit leads, guides, and directs cf in all aspects and that Your will be done here ... in Jesus sweet and precious name ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Mixolydian

Lord I believe; help my unbelief.
Oct 7, 2008
Kansas
✟11,433.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Lord, send the Holy Spirit to cause a check on a person's spirit to pause before hitting the submit button on a post that is contentious, meant to cause strife, not edifying or doesn't bring You glory and honor. Soften our hearts towards one another. Give us patience, wisdom and love in all things we do here.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, thank You for this site ... help us to remember not to take it for granted ... that it is here for us because You allow so ... may we remember to be grateful to those who put endless hours in here as site staff ... often thankless hours ... Lord I pray You continue to see fit to allow us this extraordinary vessel through Your time and space ... that You continue to staff an ever increasing number of willing servants ... those who can build up the leaky holes in this ship ... that we travel the waters of the celestial waves ever strong, steady, and ready to Your glory ... that we be an ark for those seeking refuge from the flood of lies and abominations of the world ... in Your will and Jesus sweet and precious name I ask ... Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

UKTom

Fire filled lover of Jesus
Feb 16, 2012
South Yorkshire
✟15,232.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Conservative
Father, I come before You today knowing You've answered so many prayers on behalf of cf ... I see it everywhere ... thank You ... Your goodness is just unlimited ... I ask for continued growth in Christ for cf and a hedge of protection against those who would harm the efforts to Your glory ... bring cf to a united stand to proclaim You praises that wring like merry chimes through the universe and beyond ... for all Your creation to hear. I pray the Holy Spirit leads, guides, and directs cf in all aspects and that Your will be done here ... in Jesus sweet and precious name ... Amen.

Amen to that.

Father, king of all kings, I thank you for bringing me to CF to help me find answers to all the questions that I may have. I pray that the site continues to expand and more people are saved as a result of finding the truth. In Jesus name, Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Memukan

Sep 19, 2011
Tampa, Florida
✟15,300.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father God,I come to You today Lord to ask You to be with us all on Christian forums.Father there is so much strife that is going on in the other sites and I ask You Lord that You deal with it.Father we are here to worship and honor you Lord.I ask Lord that You show the ones that cause the strife the love that You have filled them with.That they may be able to reach down and feel Your love and want to show everyone else the love and peace that only You can give them.We ask You this in Jesus`s precious name.Amen

What do you expect when there is no unity ? The only way is that we all submit to the ONE TRUE ELOHIM and that will not happen until the 2nd COMING of MESSIAH. Then we that are brothers and sisters in MESSIAH will all dwell in UNITY.

Memukan

• Prayers
Upvote 0

redrose42

Jul 19, 2012
✟668.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
thankyou Father in Jesus name for all my brothers and sisters on the forum the young the old the rich the poor may we be a light to all we meet here brining encouragement and strengh where needed we are our brothers keeper may we always be there when needed for some of us its all the fellowship we have

God bless you all

maggie

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Nikos7

Nov 25, 2007
✟10,950.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Bless this forum and may each who come here grow in the things of God. And may friendships be established with our brother and sisters in Christ. And those who do not know you, may they find a loving invitation to meet you as their Saviour. In Jesus Precious and Holy Name! Amen

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.