England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I read an old devotion by Bob Gass,the author of Word for Today,the excellent UCB Christian radio resource,entitled 'Pray' (1 Chronicles 16:11) 'Look to the Lord and His strength. Seek His face always' He said,'To help you to remember the four paths of prayer,think of the acoustic, P-R-A-Y. His outline was P - Praise the Lord
R - Repent of your sins
A - Ask for yourself and others
Y - Yield yourself to God's will'

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes, so good,

images

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praise should be the first aspect of our praying. Jesus taught His disciples to pray,'Our Father who is in heaven hallowed be Your name' (Your name be praised,set apart and exalted). At the close of His model prayer,He prayed,'For Yours is the Kingdom,the Power and the Glory,for ever and ever. Amen' When we focus first on the Attributes of God,we can then go on to be still before Him and surrender. and seek forgiveness for our sins and failings that would hinder our intercessions and petitions. I recommend the invaluable book,'called,'The Hour That Changes The World',by Dick Eastman,the World Director of 'Every Home For Christ' and Founder of the 'School Of Prayer That Changes The World'. Over three million people have completed this course all around the world.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for Peter, the nurses and doctors, all the staff at the hospital.
I pray for our family, join us together with strong ties of love and grant us the rich experience of knowing you with real certainty and clear understanding.
I pray for our Church fellowship to be spiritually strong in the Lord. I pray for the Vicar and the new curate for your direction and the filling of your Holy Spirit.
Holy Father I pray for my daughter to know you and your sacrifice on the cross.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for Peter, the nurses and doctors, all the staff at the hospital.
I pray for our family, join us together with strong ties of love and grant us the rich experience of knowing you with real certainty and clear understanding.
I pray for our Church fellowship to be spiritually strong in the Lord. I pray for the Vicar and the new curate for your direction and the filling of your Holy Spirit.
Holy Father I pray for my daughter to know you and your sacrifice on the cross.
Amen and Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Would appreciate your prayers for my husband and me. Husband having headaches, slight fever, Plus other health issues.
Oh yes, I will pray for you both. It is so wonderful to have a heavenly Father who loves us so much.
Holy Father please bless and heal tturt and her husband. Take away the fever and headaches and give them rest and healing sleep in Jesus precious name :praying:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Peter has telephoned and feels so much better. Thank you to our wonderful Lord.

Thank-You-God-Quotes-for-All-Blessings.jpg
That's really good news! :) I'm glad things have gone well for Peter and praying he will be back home very soon.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Would appreciate your prayers for my husband and me. Husband having headaches, slight fever, Plus other health issues.
Prayers that the Lord will be close to you both and that your husband will be feeling better very soon.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for 'tturt' and her husband that these health issues be healed in Jesus name! Amen

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for 'tturt' and her husband that these health issues be healed in Jesus name! Amen
Continuing in prayer for tturt and her husband. Lord grant them your protection and healing sleep in Jesus name

Upvote 0