Bloomfield
✟16,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I want to pray for our middle eastern brothers and sisters in Islam as we know Islam was birth out of Judaism from a process called Arabization, and Zoastrianism, like most Christian faiths which has secs the middle east does too. I want to pray for the current takeover of Afghanistan by the Arab state and all the prostitution and pedophilia as well as child slaves, and military operatives. I feel this calls for a desperate cry out to the lord in order to help our other set of Judaism in their fight for worshipping and receiving the power they need from the lord especially because of all the little children being sold into slavery because of this. Arab just have recently in the 1800s have migrated and because of their cultural difference and moral have to have adapted and these changes to our current environment may have led to prejudices which is mostly civil right (Human Rights). I pray for the children and mother and parents who are going through this that they may find peace and comfort in the Lord God and through his son Christ or even their own faith. I hope for the adaptation of Arab culture into our country complex to be accepted due to it amalgamative nature that is dissimilar to our own norms and values in such I pray we began to become more apart of these politics in those countries, these norms in traditional behavior. I pray to the lord for a congressional of peace. I pray this in Jesus name, Amen.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I want to pray for our middle eastern brothers and sisters in Islam as we know Islam was birth out of Judaism from a process called Arabization, and Zoastrianism, like most Christian faiths which has secs the middle east does too. I want to pray for the current takeover of Afghanistan by the Arab state and all the prostitution and pedophilia as well as child slaves, and military operatives. I feel this calls for a desperate cry out to the lord in order to help our other set of Judaism in their fight for worshipping and receiving the power they need from the lord especially because of all the little children being sold into slavery because of this. Arab just have recently in the 1800s have migrated and because of their cultural difference and moral have to have adapted and these changes to our current environment may have led to prejudices which is mostly civil right (Human Rights). I pray for the children and mother and parents who are going through this that they may find peace and comfort in the Lord God and through his son Christ or even their own faith. I hope for the adaptation of Arab culture into our country complex to be accepted due to it amalgamative nature that is dissimilar to our own norms and values in such I pray we began to become more apart of these politics in those countries, these norms in traditional behavior. I pray to the lord for a congressional of peace. I pray this in Jesus name, Amen.

Welcome --

There is a video being shared here about a website reporting that Muslims are encountering Christ in dreams and visions daily - and that more Muslims have been converted to Christ since about 2002 than in all the centuries before that. There is are a number of Christian websites dedicated to reaching those Muslims that Christ is directly reaching through dreams and visions.

Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON

This Thread has Moved

From Introduce Yourself
To Prayer Wall

Statement of Purpose - Prayer Wall Statement of Purpose

This Prayer Wall forum is for Christian members to post prayer requests and receive prayer responses from other Christian members.

Please Remember:

This forum is not an appropriate place for a debate, there are many other forums that provide an outlet for debate. Nor is this a forum for requesting advice or giving in-depth advice that derails the prayer thread.​

Thank You

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0