Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, we need to pray for the situation with the war between Russia and Ukraine!

Lord God we agree right now for Your intervention in this situation with the war between Russia and Ukraine, we pray that there would be peace and not war, we pray that the fighting would stop, the violence would stop, and for diplomacy to succeed and for wisdom for the diplomats. We pray for salvation for the Ukrainian army, salvation for the Russian army, salvation for the Ukrainian people, salvation for the Russian people, and also for conviction on Vladimir Putin and for his salvation!

I also know of a missionary couple that are in Ukraine right now and running an orphanage, we need to pray for them and the children! Their names are Jim and Sandy Mccain!

Lord God we also agree for Jim and Sandy Mccain and the children right now, we pray for a hedge of protection around them all and that they would not be harmed in any way, we pray that You would send Your angels to protect and keep them, that You would send a squad of angels to protect and keep each one! We also agree for wisdom for Jim and Sandy Mccain and the children and that You would show them exactly what to do, we also pray that You would lead Jim and Sandy to any children in Ukraine that need their help! Thank You Lord!

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray in agreement with Dave’s prayer above and I commend his prayer enthusiasm to You. May you use his prayer and words for Your Glory and Honor. In Christ’s Name, Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,449.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone, we need to pray for the situation with the war between Russia and Ukraine!

Lord God we agree right now for Your intervention in this situation with the war between Russia and Ukraine, we pray that there would be peace and not war, we pray that the fighting would stop, the violence would stop, and for diplomacy to succeed and for wisdom for the diplomats. We pray for salvation for the Ukrainian army, salvation for the Russian army, salvation for the Ukrainian people, salvation for the Russian people, and also for conviction on Vladimir Putin and for his salvation!

I also know of a missionary couple that are in Ukraine right now and running an orphanage, we need to pray for them and the children! Their names are Jim and Sandy Mccain!

Lord God we also agree for Jim and Sandy Mccain and the children right now, we pray for a hedge of protection around them all and that they would not be harmed in any way, we pray that You would send Your angels to protect and keep them, that You would send a squad of angels to protect and keep each one! We also agree for wisdom for Jim and Sandy Mccain and the children and that You would show them exactly what to do, we also pray that You would lead Jim and Sandy to any children in Ukraine that need their help! Thank You Lord!
I haven’t deeply researched how true it is, but I have heard that there are two reasons why the US really got involved in Ukraine. One, as usual, wars cause the military to make great profits.

Two, they used the war as an excuse to destroy a major source of oil that was going from Russia to the west. This meant that US oil suppliers could have more money from Europe.

So my first prayer is for there to be no shady dealings in regard to Ukraine. My second prayer is that no more American soldier should be killed over there. My third prayer is for the fighting to stop.

And I also pray for salvation of all those involved, and for the children in the orphanage and those providing for them.

• Prayers
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0