Kurama

Believe in Humanity
Mar 25, 2013
✟17,730.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for our brothers and sisters in the middle east from the satan worshipers Islam

Lets not get carried away....lets love and pray for our fellow Muslims for they are children of God too ^_^

Lord...

My friends in Egypt, Syria, China, North Korea, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Laos, Vietnam and beyond...they are all suffering in Your name. They have followed Your Word of loving those who persecute them, of loving everyone in the world.

Please Lord...give them the strength to overcome the persecution they are receiving, and in all Your love and kindness forgive those who persecute them, for they know not what they do.

Thank you Lord
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BlessedLYT

Nov 13, 2007
✟8,341.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Father thank You for hearing the prayers of my brothers and sisters because I know You will continue to protect what is Yours. Thank Jesus for everything. 2 or more and 2 and many more have prayed this prayer of protection over our brothers and sisters. In Jesus name I pray the blood of Jesus over us all. AMEN

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

ronea23

Jun 29, 2013
Mumbai
✟15,147.00
Faith
Christian
Lord i submit this prayer in common with the prayers offered to you, through your Holy Son Jesus Christ, the only promised Prophet for Mankind.

We submit all our brethren into your hands, especially the Pastors , Priests, Leaders who is leading us, who were remarkable to teach your Holy name, we rebuke the powers of the dark, we call your High Name , there are so many wicked things happens around the Christians, the Pastors, in remembrance of your Holy Church, Lord acknowledge all these horrors and lead every brethren in your peace. May the power of the Light shall take away the dark and your wonderful presence shall lead them in Wisdom. We pray for all, who have sacrificed their Life for Jesus, the name above all names. For he told " Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it " Matthew 10:39.

We acknowledge and thank you, for your great words,

In Jesus Name Amen !

Upvote 0