In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well, I just asked for prayers on this a while ago. Subsequently my healthy little daughter was born.
To our great surprise, my wife started feeling nauseaus. Lo and behold, she is pregnant once again. She is about 12 weeks now and my daughter is 4 months old.

She had a difficult pregnancy the previous time that required hospitalisation. In addition, she has miscarried before. This morning she had some spot bleeding again, so I am quite worried. I think our little Irish twin she is expecting now is a real miracle, so we are hopeful.

Any prayers would be greatly appreciated.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I just asked for prayers on this a while ago. Subsequently my healthy little daughter was born.
To our great surprise, my wife started feeling nauseaus. Lo and behold, she is pregnant once again. She is about 12 weeks now and my daughter is 4 months old.

She had a difficult pregnancy the previous time that required hospitalisation. In addition, she has miscarried before. This morning she had some spot bleeding again, so I am quite worried. I think our little Irish twin she is expecting now is a real miracle, so we are hopeful.

Any prayers would be greatly appreciated.
Praying for the safety and health of your wife, and your 12 week old miracle. Not to mention you and the your 4 month old daughter. May Almighty God richly bless your family, keep them in the best of health and provide strength physically and spiritually in the days, weeks and years ahead. God Bless!

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, this sounds very much like my youngest daughter, before the birth of her second child, but then the second pregnancy turned out easier, and the child was born healthy. May these people have the same good results, and learn to trust more in You and worry less. Amen.

Upvote 0

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
My wife is nearing the end of this pregnancy. She is very uncomfortable and unhappy. She is feeling depressed and I don't know how to help her. There are also some logistical issues we are having.

Please pray for strength for her final few weeks of the pregnancy. I thank you all.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
My wife is nearing the end of this pregnancy. She is very uncomfortable and unhappy. She is feeling depressed and I don't know how to help her. There are also some logistical issues we are having.

Please pray for strength for her final few weeks of the pregnancy. I thank you all.

God bless you.

:heart: Praying for your precious wife, and your precious li'l ones, and you too (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LaSorcia

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Just keep telling her how much you love her, what an amazing thing she's doing by growing another human and encourage her every chance you get. Give her loving touches (if she can stand to be touched, it can kind of annoying having another person growing in you). Don't minimize her concerns by saying that everything will be fine; listen and reflect if she voices any. Encourage her gently to talk about what's on her mind. You're probably already praying all the time. :)
I've been praying for a few weeks and I'll continue to do so.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Praying right now for God's peace and strength for you brother, And also praying health and joy for your beautiful and precious wife and child may God bless your family.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums