• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Pray for my dads health

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Mtol117, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Mtol117

Mtol117 New Member

+409
    Baptist
    Private
    Hi,

my dad has a very bad leg, he moved it the wrong way and cannot walk, please pray for him to get better and heal

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Mayflower1

Mayflower1 Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King" Supporter

+2,188
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Praying for complete healing in Jesus Name.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  3. Tigger45

Tigger45 Adherent of the Augsburg confession Supporter

+11,325
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    God’s blessings upon your dad :pray:

4. Fish55

Fish55 New Member

+23
    Singapore
    Christian
    Single
    Hi, I prayed for your dad. Jesus Christ is the healer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  5. Jeffwhosoever

Jeffwhosoever Faithful Servant Staff Member Assistant Chaplain Angels Team Supporter

+2,430
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Others
    Praying for healing for your father and prompt and accurate medical care if there is some tissue damage or joint displacement that can be easily fixed. Perhaps an xray would help with a medical exam to ensure there is nothing more serious, but seek an MD or DO health professional and take no advice from the internet on stuff like this. An in person exam is essential and you can get all kinds of terrifying ideas from trying to be your own MD.

6. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+29,125
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for healing for your dad, I did a similar thing this week and have been taking Ibroprufin and paracetamol for the last few days. A hot bag helped to ease the pain and I had a good sleep this morning. At last it has gone and I can stop the tablets. I can pray for your dad knowing what he is going through.
    May the Lord bless him and bring relief from the pain in Jesus name.

7. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+8,701
    Messianic
    Private
    I agree with someone above who said that heat helped relieve pain. Turmeric with black pepper, which is sold in capsules, has helped many with pain. Also white willow.

Another thing that can help is a liniment made with something like olive oil, with myrrh and frankincense essential oils.

I pray that the Lord will lead him to whatever causes healing and relief from pain.