Mtol117

May 31, 2016
New Jersey
✟37,345.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
my Dad fell on the stairs and hurt his arm slightly. His arm is swollen and he is in slight pain when he moved his arm in certain ways.

please pray that he recovers swiftly. He says he will go to the urgent care, but he is an extremely stubborn person and always says “oh I’m fine” until it’s the very last minute (he had a similar injury where his arm was all infected and discolored but he didn’t care and brushed it off) please also pray that he changes his stubborn mindset (which annoys me to no end)

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
my Dad fell on the stairs and hurt his arm slightly. His arm is swollen and he is in slight pain when he moved his arm in certain ways.

please pray that he recovers swiftly. He says he will go to the urgent care, but he is an extremely stubborn person and always says “oh I’m fine” until it’s the very last minute (he had a similar injury where his arm was all infected and discolored but he didn’t care and brushed it off) please also pray that he changes his stubborn mindset (which annoys me to no end)
I can relate! Prayers for your father to be more cooperative and for you as you care for him. :praying:

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, Please impress upon this fathers' heart the need to go to the urgent care, and help his son to get him there. In Christ's Name, Amen

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Praying now!

Lord God I lift up Mtol117's dad to You right now and I pray for Your intervention in his current situation and for the complete healing and restoration in his health, I pray for the healing of all injuries with no pain or discomfort and a swift recovery! I also pray for wisdom for his doctors. I speak life into his mind and body in the name of Jesus and peace over his mind, body, and emotions in the name of Jesus!

Upvote 0