Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My family are all non-christians and so are most of my friends.
I will like you to pray for my father, mother, sister, brother, my grandmothers, my uncles and aunts, as well as my Sri Lanka maid, and a friend called Si Yun and Balwinda.
Pray that God will somehow take away the spiritual darkness that Satan put on them. Pray that God will use me to show them the light. Pray also, that God will give me opportunity to tell them more about him.
Hello, I also need another prayer. I feel that I am called to do God's works. Thus, pray that when the time come for me to do God's works, I will not hesitate but will have great faiths, and that my family will not oppose me. Thank you.

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
>>My family are all non-christians and so are most of my friends.

I believe that God is going to save 1/3 of the people from all nations, tribes, and tongues. So between now and the time Jesus comes, I expect some amazing things out of nations that up tell now have had a small and rather underground Christian population.

What is going to bring people to Christ is to see someone who really lives out the Bible. Someone who is a walking, talking Epistle. If they can see someone live the life, then they will be encourage that they also can live the christian life.

What is not going to save a lot of people is preaching and teaching. Although we MUST be prepared to answer specific questions. But just talking the talk will not be enough, it is walking the walk that will bring people to God. Thanks, JohnR7

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.