• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Pray for Financial Deadline, Mercy and Favorable Decision

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by ksfaith, Jan 24, 2020.

1. ksfaith

ksfaith Newbie

+25
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Hi,

I have an upcoming application for financial assistance for a massive hospital bill I accrued due to illness.

I will be submitting it next week. It would be life-changing and could prevent bankruptcy and my life being ruined should it be accepted and my bills waived. If you could, please pray:

a.) God gives me clarity of mind and wisdom in writing my application's personal statement.
    b.) That I have diligence in speedily preparing everything in time to be submitted next week and that the hospital also not send my account to collections/block it from financial assistance. I am worried about being disqualified from assistance, because it's taken a while for me to get them the application materials. Please pray they keep my account open for assistance.
    c.) The hospital review staff will have an open heart and mind in reviewing my situation and show fairness and hopefully mercy in forgiving my medical debt in their final decision.

Thank you so much for your time! May God's blessing be upon you as well!!!

k

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    • Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+106,704
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying that God grants you all that you seek, and more, and that His mercy and His grace and His favor is evident. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+4,149
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord we pray bless ksfaith, and this prayer request, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

4. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+6,575
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray you will be guided as to what to do and that all will turn out well for you.