ksfaith

Jan 24, 2014
✟8,925.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

I have an upcoming application for financial assistance for a massive hospital bill I accrued due to illness.

I will be submitting it next week. It would be life-changing and could prevent bankruptcy and my life being ruined should it be accepted and my bills waived. If you could, please pray:

a.) God gives me clarity of mind and wisdom in writing my application's personal statement.
b.) That I have diligence in speedily preparing everything in time to be submitted next week and that the hospital also not send my account to collections/block it from financial assistance. I am worried about being disqualified from assistance, because it's taken a while for me to get them the application materials. Please pray they keep my account open for assistance.
c.) The hospital review staff will have an open heart and mind in reviewing my situation and show fairness and hopefully mercy in forgiving my medical debt in their final decision.

Thank you so much for your time! May God's blessing be upon you as well!!!

k

Last edited:

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praying that God grants you all that you seek, and more, and that His mercy and His grace and His favor is evident. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0