• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Pray for Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by billiefan2000, Feb 10, 2004.

1. billiefan2000

billiefan2000 Senior Veteran

+934
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    :pray: ing

2. billiefan2000

+934
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others

3. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 August Awesome

+9,716
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    :groupray: Praying for her!

4. billiefan2000

+934
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others

5. billiefan2000

+934
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others

6. peacechild4

peacechild4 My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD

+1,813
    Word of Faith
    Single
    Dear Father God thank You for Britney Spears.. Father You made her.. You placed her on this earth.. that makes her precious!! Father I pray that she too sees herself this way!! Knows her worth to You and therefore lives in such a way that she is praising You with her whole self.. Father we thank You for Your desire is for none to perish but for all to come to repentance.. Father thank You for this thread.. Thank You for the prayers already prayed.. Father bless this young woman.. and may her heart be turned fully to You and to worship and honor You with all she is.. Not by might or by power.. but by Your Spirit.. In Jesus name.. amen

7. ForeverInHisArms

ForeverInHisArms Well-Known Member

+406
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    praying in agreement! :prayer:

8. billiefan2000

+934
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others

9. Proph

Proph Regular Member

+88
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    AMEN AMEN AMEN, I'm glad to hear that! Lord you are a great GOD, always doing great things, I praise you! In Jesus Name AMEN AMEN AMEN

10. billiefan2000

+934
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others

11. gloryseven

gloryseven Contributor

+439
    Catholic
    Married
    :groupray:
    Lord, she needs real wisdom and she needs You and Your love and Salvation and God, without You, there is no hope. Please give her hope and give her loving Chrisitian friends and people who can help her to get away from the drugs, and sex, and wrong lifestyle, so she can bring glory to Your name and receive the free gift of Salvation and Eternal life. Help her not to take Your death on the Cross for granted and help her to understand the Love of JEsus and His provision for her present life and future and eternity. Amen.
    :groupray: :holy: :hug: :thumbsup: ;)

12. billiefan2000

+934
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others

13. gloryseven

gloryseven Contributor

+439
    Catholic
    Married
    Jesus, You created Brittany and her mom. Please help them to follow their commitment to You a couple years ago when they went forward at church. Help that altar call to be remembered and help them continue to seek and to find You in the midst of their pain, and confusion with the details of their holllywood lifestyles. Amen.

14. billiefan2000

+934
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others

15. selenas777

selenas777 New Member

+0
    Christian
    Private
    i have disliked britney spears for a very very long time :( but now that i think about it i find it as a cry for help to the lord :help: but once you become pure and clean you feel so good about your self you dont brag about it but you can still feel so good but once god comes down to the earth you wont have time to come clean :bow: thats why its so good to be ready when god comes because god never promised tomorrow so every one who reads this and is not clean and pure become pure and clean today :holy: that way youll be ready when god comes thanks for reading this

16. myangelinheaven

myangelinheaven Member

+9
    Non-Denom
    Married
    :crossrc:i will pray she and her children will have a life together and not apart.

17. billiefan2000

+934
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others

18. billiefan2000

+934
    Christian
    Single