Highland Park, Texas
✟4,196.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I know that this is an old post but I still want to add my name to those concerned. Now more than ever.

Dear Father,

I pray that You will reach out to Britney, speak to her and draw her to You as You can. She is a sad, lost soul in need of Your love and peace. I ask, Lord that You make the truth of who You are real to her right now at this very moment. In Jesus' precious name I pray,

Amen.

Upvote 0

youthwalk

Kimpa Vita
Dec 7, 2005
Visit site
✟47,713.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I didn't see this thread before.

Father, I agree with those here for the salvation and deliverance of Britney Spears and her family. Lord I ask that You touch those connected witht her as well that they will all come to know You. Father,protect and garrison herwith You love that she willknow that You are Lord of all, even able to master her most terrible situations. Lord, please watch over her children and keep them safe. Grant Britney soundness of mind,wisdom, and peace in the inner man. In Jesus' mighty and wonderful name, Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
My heart breaks for Britney...there was a tuggin' on my heart when I saw her on the news this past week. Someone on camera said...why don't they just leave her alone? I don't remember what his name was, but I soo agree. She is a dear soul who desperately needs Abba. Her need is more visible than those hat hide theirs better.

I lift her up to the one Who tenderly gathers the broken, the 'cast-aways, the forgotten, and the trodden-down. For it is written that anyone who comes to HIm Hewill in no wise cast out. So may it be with Britney.

Father I lift Britney up to You. For You are her only hope, just as YOu are our only hope. You are our Rock and our Fortress, a very present help in times of trouble. May You be so with Britney, in the name of Your only begotten Son, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, You are a Gracious God, one that is abounding in Mercy and Love. Father, speak to the heart of this young woman. Let her put aside her worldly needs, the desires of the flesh and look towards the True Light of the World. Bless her O Lord, set before her Your Truth, Your Will, Your Ways.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ i pray, amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

Nflite

Oct 6, 2004
Eastern Oregon
Visit site
✟1,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God may Britney and her mother commit their souls and lives to you. May they come to know you as their personal Lord and Saviour.
Yes Amen.

Instead of talking about how these ppl's lives are going down the drain (I have been guilty of these too) we should be praying for their souls. & that the Lord Jesus would make Himself known unto them and surround them with His love and give them peace.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Father God there are terrible things going around via the news right now about Britney.. Father although the tabloids are not known for truth.. Father I still want to lift her up to You.. Father she like all of us needs You.. Father without You we self-destruct.. Father and all the pressures that must be on this young woman.. Father help Britney.. Father forgive her for her wild ways.. Father I ask that Jesus reveal Himself to her and that she come to salvation.. Father that You protect her from satan and guide believers to be in her pathways.. Father bless this young woman and her family.. Father thank You that through Christ there is a new way to live a better way.. Father I pray she find that way.. I ask this through Jesus name.. amen

Upvote 0

MyHeart07

Bride of The King
Jan 4, 2007
Montreal
✟23,360.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Father God there are terrible things going around via the news right now about Britney.. Father although the tabloids are not known for truth.. Father I still want to lift her up to You.. Father she like all of us needs You.. Father without You we self-destruct.. Father and all the pressures that must be on this young woman.. Father help Britney.. Father forgive her for her wild ways.. Father I ask that Jesus reveal Himself to her and that she come to salvation.. Father that You protect her from satan and guide believers to be in her pathways.. Father bless this young woman and her family.. Father thank You that through Christ there is a new way to live a better way.. Father I pray she find that way.. I ask this through Jesus name.. amen
Agreeing with you in Jesus' Holy Name. My heart is so burdened for her....:prayer:

Upvote 0