Pray for Britney Spears

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, bring healing to Brittany and help her with everything she is up against, fame, money, paporrozzi and all the many stressed and confusion. Lord, keep her guided in a B line to You and to Truth. Help her off any drugs and help her find Love, true Love and eternal life in Paradise through You and Your love. amen. Bless her mom too. Amen. (PS If I was her, Id want and Need somebody to pray, so ,, angels, go help her! amen.)

Upvote 0

hubblebear

Feb 24, 2007
✟15,211.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well, Just because she isn't completly trasnformed ,yet doesn't mean shes not a Christian. I mean really..how many of us are perfect? Where does it say in the bible that we will be perfect in this lifetime.

How people act has a lot to do with their current circumstances, and also struggling with their past demons. Not everyone is going to become a saint in their lifetime, let alone be transformed completely, right away.

The most important thing (i think) is to be open to the fact that she could be a struggling christian, and continue to pray for her, but not question it, just b/c of her current situation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

billiefan2000

Senior Veteran
Dec 18, 2003
Omaha Nebraska home of KPTM Fox 42 and KFAB and KC
Visit site
✟43,288.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.