Visit site
✟8,458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Here lately alot has happen it our schools just yesterday one high school burned up, kids are being arrested at another school. Lord what is this world coming to it's so much mess going on, I can remember when I was in school none of this stuff happened but look at it today and look at our children of todays world it's alot they can get it into so CF members we have to keep them prayed up do satan will have his way and we don't want to give him nothing. All things belong to God.
:groupray: :angel:

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Here lately alot has happen it our schools just yesterday one high school burned up, kids are being arrested at another school. Lord what is this world coming to it's so much mess going on, I can remember when I was in school none of this stuff happened but look at it today and look at our children of todays world it's alot they can get it into so CF members we have to keep them prayed up do satan will have his way and we don't want to give him nothing. All things belong to God.
Amen I Agree For Certain. I am praying. God Bless You

Upvote 0

Ruth~

Legend
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
✟67,483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done of earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.

Upvote 0

Sennaria

Veteran
Sep 26, 2006
Hill Country, Texas
✟17,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Heavenly Father,
Here is another joining in with so many that are burdened for the kids of this generation. We have allowed, yes we have allowed them to take You out of our schools and for this we humble ourselves and ask Your forgiveness. Lord, I pray that somehow, in someway You touch these schools and the kids in them. That You provide a regiment of angels to look after them. That Your Holy Spirit will touch hearts and slowly hearts will change and You will start being allowed in again. Lord, we know now, that the state of the schools is mostly because of Your distance from them, and we pray Lord that You not be distant from them anymore. We pray that our children no longer be lost and lonely. That they see that there is a mighty Creator, a wonderful Savior waiting for them.

In the Name of Jesus
Amen!

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I give you praise and thanks for leading us together in prayer. I pray in Jesus name that THY will is done for you know what is best. Let you presence be known in all of the schools. Protect these children from evil, Father. All glory and honor are yours. Amen

“It is you who made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.”—Jeremiah 32:17

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, let these children see Your glory shining upon them at school. Who is man that they say to the Maker that His presence isn't welcome? Who is man that he thinks he can keep the Mighty One from our public schools? Lord, come to the aid of these children. Father, no man can keep You from what You have created. Let those that try to come against You be squashed under Your Foot. Almighty God, come back into our schools. Let the evil one that is at work not win, for You my King are the victor. The battle has already been won. Father, protect these children. Let all of them be given an added measure of strength to stand up against the enemy today, tomarrow, and for the rest of thier lives. Lord, let those that think that they can push You out find out how Mighty You truely are. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Abba Father I pray in the name of Jesus, cover all children throughtout the world with the precious blood of Jesus and protect them against ALL evil. I plead the blood of Jesus against the spirits of infirmity that seek out your children for the purpose of going against thy will. I pray and ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums