United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Letter To the True Christians at School

|This is the second part of the letter to Ben Lippen. This letter is to the Christians not the false, but true believers.|
I want you to know this, we are saved! Praise be to God that we are his elect! Before I get into the soapy stuff, be joyful and glad that we are redeemed! I have known some of you personally. We go to some very ungodly schools. And I am going to encourage you to stay true, and faithful to the faith. Because as this world grows darker, secular ideologies begin to take over America, and our ministries become apostate, and our families become broken. Christianity will become a flicker of light compared to the burning sun of the world. I am here to address the Christians of my age. I go to the school I talked about in my first letter. And Like I said I was disappointed how a Chrisitan organization with godly leaders could become so apostate. But there is one thing I left out, the fact that there is still hope. An apostate school is the fuel for the true fire of God. So that the handful of Christians can go on with their faith. I will not name them because I am unsure about the correct number of true Christians. But one thing I am sure of is that the number is not large by any means. CHRISTIANS! Stand up! Anyone out their reading this that knows they have the holy spirit I ask you to stand up.