United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Christian Schools Biggest Problem
I've been going to one for some time and this is what I've found.
SoldierofHIM

I haven’t been here long, but I have been here long enough to find out with little intellect I have to see this school's number one complication. And I can tell you it in one word: false. Now listen closely, one of the biggest problems this school faces is the school body itself. The students, which you get into a very complicated problem. Because you cannot control the amount of godliness that goes into your school. If a parent wants their child to be in a “Christian.” Environment, then let it be so, but when you have too many parents wanting their ungodly children to go to a certain school, then that school winds up to be a very lost place. Which is EXACTLY what has happened to this school. One of the ways I will share briefly what this school needs to implement is not full background checks but we need to see if the parents are raising their children to be godly, because you they aren’t. Then you wind up with ungodly children thinking they are saved because they prayed and were baptized. Now you can say that that’s exactly why this school exists is to train them up godly, but they have made one crucial mistake which only a student can tell, and that is this. “Students do not act how they act with their friends and in front of teachers.” Which is why every teacher assumes every child is saved, instead of assuming everyone is not Christian until they prove it. Which is what you should do because the Bible says many will call me lord and not enter the kingdom of heaven. This school's problem is false, as in false conversion. Because everyone believes they are going to heaven because they prayed a prayer and are waiting till marriage. Let me tell you can spend your whole life doing mission work and not be saved. Because you are not saved because you go to church, you are not saved because you prayed a prayer. You are saved because of the blood on the cross on calvary. And these people think they are saved because they all have the same experience of kneeling in their living room, surrounded by family, saying the prayer of asking Jesus into their heart, and are baptized weeks later. Then their parents and pastors affirm this idea because they miss interpret once saved always saved. And they spend the rest of their lives living in the world, let me tell you that’s not Christianity, they prayed that prayer to a different Jesus. Because the true Jesus said take up your cross, in other words give up everything for me. This school's problem is because they assume everyone is saved because they did that, they prayed a prayer. I’m only 15 years old and am losing hope in our elders because I know this from 15 years of life, and their 55 years tells them that going to hell is hard because all you gotta do is pray. To conclude this school will only grow darker because of this and unless someone stops it, carnal Christianity which is no Christianity will completely take over. And these schools will stand quilty in God’s eyes.
Which is the last thing I want to see. So pray, whoever is reading this pray that this organization’s students will turn back to God, or else. They will stand condemned, and pray that the few Christians that I can count on one of my hands stand true. G0d help us, but praise the Lord for saving us.

Attachments

• Ben Lippens Biggest Problem.pdf
    26.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Agree
Reactions: saved24

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟864,892.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Sometimes parents expect the school or the church to teach their children how to behave as Christians. It's not the church's responsibility but the parents to raise their kids right. On the other hand some children may reject their parents teaching to be part of the crowd, to fit in.
Wouldn't be great if a lot of the students going to your school found Jesus, that is found a relationship with Him and began acting like they should. Praying for you and your school, I can imagine it is quite hard. My cousin's went to a Christian school and some of the things happening there were not Christian too! bad... so long ago I can't remember the details. I went to a Baptist Christian school as a teen, it was not too bad although some of the students were not good examples of Christianity.
God bless you as you shine your light in a dark place.

Upvote 0